Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Anyone else find it odd that 1. They never dig up the past of beloved white men like this.
    2. No women either.
    Its like the only people who have ever done dirt are black men.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I respect the hell out of Oprah, but she is a media icon who's brand is heavily rooted in social justice so there is no way that she could side with Michael Jackson on this. If she tried she would get crucified.

I'm not saying the accusations are 100% false, but it doesn't take that much research to find out how shady MJ's accusers are, so for people to act as if his guilt has been proven with this documentary is ludicrous.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joevog...new-michael-jackson-documentary/#4fcdb2f7640f

What You Should Know About the New Michael Jackson Documentary

Disclaimer: this article is not intended as a review of Leaving Neverland, which I have not seen, but rather of the context behind the allegations in the documentary.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I posted this earlier, and I considered reposting it. I'm glad you did. I am sick of these full of shit people lying about this.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He's dead so it shouldn't be that hard to blow it off. Why does a billionaire need to tap dance?

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Because Oprah's legacy is all she has to work for now.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She could have blew it off easily. Michael is dead. He can't escape from the grave and break into the local daycare.

I don't see how tap dancing benefits a legacy.

8. The Dark King

Pure ego. She's been powerful for most of her life, she's had the opinion everyone wants to hear that shit is hard to give up after 3 decades. You're right she's an old billionaire. Want to help and add to the world build schools in hard hit areas like Mississippi and Alabama. Convince your wealth friends to open businesses in those areas. Something other than building schools in countries where you don't reside where corrupt governments should be helping them.
    She could even run for local office in Chicago if she were really concerned or at the very least put a hundred kids through school every year till they all graduate with a STEM degree. That makes more sense than this nonsense.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Black Women: Toxic Masculinity is bad, and black men are the most guilty of it. Black Men should be more sensitive, loving, caring and Giving...

Also Black Women: Yes, he was acquitted/found not guilty, but I believe these men who have everything to gain by lying about Michael Jackson (The most sensitive, loving, caring, and giving black man formerly in existence).

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

Reminds me of the Nate Parker situation (his career has been destroyed btw) where an acquittal wasn't good enough. He was THE most special of negroes who beat a rape case of a white girl and got away with it. And the absolute most disgusting part of it it was lead by black women. Feminists didn't do this, white women weren't angry it was purely black women and I'll bet dollars to donuts it was because he had a white wife.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

When the facts are RIGHT there and have always been there to show that these two guys are full of shit accusing Michael Jackson of these things it's a hit job, a takedown by any means necessary to get Michael Jackson. Oprah is apart of this feminist Metoo nonsense that want beliefs, accusations to be a form of proof to further an agenda to destroy strong black men and render them or bring in a new more obedient form of black men that stay in their place.

Corey Feldman, Mcauley Caulkin was a hell of a lot closer and friends with MJ than Wade Robson was and they've defended him to this very day!

The Black Gynocracy

Black Identity Extremist

Black Men Are The White People and Terrorist Of The Black Community

Toxic Masculinity

Believe All Women

This is what systemic racism looks like it's happening right in front of our face. This is a systematic takedown of black men.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Black women like to bring up how ww was part of the system that oppressed bm in the past. Now look at them going all out of their way to destroy bm. They have been working against us for a long time, it's just in our faces now for more brothers to see.

13. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

This buck dancin' idiot has spent years attacking other straight men, especially brothers, and playing kiss ass with woke SJW crowd.

Dude tries to make the case for the importance of a male role model in the lives of children and he gets labelled "homophobic" and "misogynistic." If you're on Twitter, you should check this shit out. They're trying to turn him into Kevin Hart 2.0.

I lean to the left on economic issues, but the social justice left has gone off the deep end. These people talk about "allies" and "inclusion" against "oppression," but straight Black men are not treated with any regard. We're always the first ones that they go after because they're afraid to go at white men the same way.

Off topic, I also agree with what the brother in the video said about Obama contributing very little to the Black community besides condescension, but that's a rant for a different day and thread.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah he brought that on himself. As I was saying before the far left has baggage. The social justice fuckery is part if it. I lean left economically too, but not far left. You can't get far left economics without the other baggage that comes with that political breed.

As you know this is a two party system. Only so many ways you can slice it.

Many others are looking at this mess and shaking their heads just like you are. You really think they are gonna let a far lefty bring that mess to the white house? We will see.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

He learned the hard way. Something tells me he still feels the same way and he is more so giving a career saving apology. But he was in too deep. Neither one of these political parties respect a true strong educated black man that fights against systemic racism. That's why they play the blame game with it. One of the reasons why Obama contributed very little to the black community and really didn't do anything big in significance is because he was already brainwashed and groomed to do what the democratic party wanted. They're not going to allow no Black Panther, Malcom X or even MLK type negro to run their country.

Because as we see with both of these parties the black community is not of a real concern.

16. The Dark King

You guys have got to stop saying Barack Obama did little for the black community. For one a president is not a king he can not make decrees and make things as he alone wants. We as people (not just black folk) refuse to the work of researching candidates, promoting them, and holding them accountable when they get it. It would interrupt all of hours we spend watching videos and playing on social media.
    Secondly I assume none of you have anyone in your lives with pre existing conditions, that provision in the ACA was HUGE I mean monumental. To put it perspective my dad was sick and in the hospital for 4 days recently, without health insurance that four day stay was 40k after insurance it was a little under 3k. Expensive but not a person's yearly salary. Had this happened in prior to 2009 they would have cancelled his insurance for having a tumor prior to retiring. My dad is black and he isn't the only person who is black who benefited from the ACA. That probably saved millions from going bankrupt. I could list other things but to me that was the most meaningful. I think too many people are waiting for black people specific legislation and I don't even know how you'd apply it. What things would you want a politician to do for black people specifically? Does anyone even know?

As far as Terry Crews is concerned he's a lost cause, he sold out for fame and money to the mob. They turned on him and once they do that you're cancelled. If you don't have a fringe support group like MGTOW or NRA types you are done in this climate. They chew you up spit you out and shout down anyone who says anything to support you. All they're gonna do eventually is create a group who can't be shamed and who basically don't give a fuck then shit will get way worst than they ever imagined.

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yeah, Barack wasn't a messiah for black people, he was just a politician, and both times he ran for president he was the best person available for the job. His demeanor may come across as condescending sometimes. Name me a politician who doesn't generalize and talk down to people from time to time.

Also, some black people need to be scolded, there I said it.

As for Terry Crews, he may be slowly coming to the realization that being a male feminist is a suckers game. Because a lot of social liberals are nut jobs who rather find new people to fill villain roles than to praise 'white knights' for being heroes.

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I have read a couple of comments on a feminist-leaning site where people are defending Terry Crews and going after the backlash as an excuse to silence the racial undertones of what Terry said.

19. The Dark King

This is why I wish some people would travel leave the states for a week. There are so many resources to be taken advantage of here but so many prefer to say fuck it what's the point while other people come here and within a few years leap frog right over black people. Sure some shit is racist but I'll take these odds over complete and utter corruption where there are no opportunities and no safety nets. No food stamps no housing vouchers no medical care at all no schooling unless you're well connected. There's a reason why poor people from other countries are desperate to come here.
    And you're right Obama wasn't a savior and never should have been. Waiting on a savior is half our problem.

20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Sometimes I really think America must lose its access to twitter, Facebook and the web in general. That's because Americans seems to be in a constant stage of being disinformed by others or disinforming other people themselves. And African Americans are no different; in some areas we lead the charge.

Like this whole Obama revisionism about him not doing anything for the Africa American community. Let's look at that. What people don't seem to understand is that Presidents cannot (or should not) target a single ethnic/racial group as so far as raising living standards. I know, I know. Some of you are gonna ask 'well what about white folks"? Well, you see white folks are he majority and have been the vast majority in this nation for quite awhile. That makes them the default group in this country. So if you improve the conditions of the nation as a whole the group that tends to benefit it the most is the "default group" that's already in power anyway. But the job of the President is to run the country and hopefully make it better or keep things chugging along. That was Obama's job too. He wasn't put in office to be the President of African Americans, he was in office to be President of all Americas, whether they liked him or not.

The most powerful tool Presidents can use to improve individual groups along specific ethnic, racial, religious, sex, sexual, etc, lines are civil rights legislation meant to end discriminatory practices and make certain people's lives better. But I was telling African Americans way back in 2009 that there was little Obama could do on that front for them. That's because pretty much all the key civil rights laws so far as African Americans are concerned were passed during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations. There was pretty much nowhere else to go along those lines, nothing that could be further added that would add to noticeable improvement because the laws were already on the books as they say. What else could Obama "legally" and "constitutionally" do for African Americans? Give them reparations for slavery? That's a non-starter; something that is way too politically divisive and overall unfavorable among the America public to ever come to pass in this current climate. Obama couldn't single-handedly give something like that to African Americans, not eve his executive powers would allow for something like that. If he somehow was able to get money from the nation's treasury to dish out to black people he would have been impeached. Something like reparations would have to have been passed by the Legislative branch (Congress) and so at best all Obama could do was get the conversation started and if he had done even that he would not have won reelection.

African Americans were screaming back then that Obama was “helping the gays” but was not doing the same for black folk, yada, yada, yada. But what they weren’t grasping was that gay people hadn’t had their civil rights movement yet. So when Obama helped improve the lives of the LBGTQ community by doing away with “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” which would allow gay people to serve openly in the military or spearheading the charge to make gay marriage legal, he was bringing about change that hadn’t occurred for a certain group of people. Laws allowing black people to marry and allowing black people in general to marry whom they wanted had already been ushered in long before Obama even got into politics. So of course he was able to more demonstratively change the lives of gay people on that front. And by the way let us not forget that many of the people in the LBGTQ community are black anyway. Do they not count as African Americans who lives were made better?

I also told black folks back then, when the recession was gaining even more steam and black people were losing jobs, that the greatest issue facing African Americans was the fact that we didn’t own enough businesses. Latinos were hurt hugely during the Great Recession but not as much as African Americans. Why? They owned more businesses and thus were able to help in keeping many of their community employed. The numbers bore that out. African Americans on the other hand are near the bottom on this front with only Native Americas being worse. We own less businesses, own less homes, have less capital to our name, and the black dollar does not stay in the community long enough as the white, Asian, Latino dollars would stay in their respective communities. This is not rocket science, this shit has been known for decades. And yet black people swept up in their euphoria thought Obama was going to be the living embodiment of the Magic Negro and change the whole trajectory of African American status. But he was never going to be that dude. That’s not a knock on Obama as much as it is on the utter naivete of African Americans. Obama’s election should have been symbolic, not messianic. I kept shaking my head during Obama’s first few years in office when black people were writing articles or shouting on radio/the internet about what Obama doing to help them. The sad truth is that for the most part Presidents can only set wheels in motion. However based upon how far removed black people are from the levers of power they were bound to be about the last people on the path for those wheels to reach. That’s how it was before Obama, during Obama and after Obama.

Many political pundits will correctly point out that the Presidents don’t control the economy or create jobs as much as people tend to think. This is true. Sometimes its more about luck and timing than policy. Nonetheless we will credit or criticized Presidents for how the economy is doing. Fine. When Obama took office the Great Recession had started and the economy was bleeding millions of jobs per month. That is what Obama inherited…instability. The collapsing of the economy went for a bit over a year before finally the actions of Obama’s administration could be felt and the country started to stabilize. By the time we hit rock bottom African America unemployment was nearly 18%. But the time Obama left office that unemployment rate dropped to about 8.5% That 8.5% sadly is one of the better unemployment rates that African Americans have historically ever had in this country, African American unemployment rates never drop to below 5% like it does for other races during relatively good economic times. We must ask ourselves why that is and we must try to change this, but this is not something we can expect a President to do, not even a black one. Nonetheless nearly 3 million more black people ended up being employed during Obama’s time in office. That’s even more impressive when you consider Obama started under water in black unemployment skyrocketed during his first two years. Imagine how great his numbers could have been if he didn’t have those first two years to deal with. Trump has nothing on that. In fact Trump inherited a far better economy than Obama did and has benefitted from the economy being ON THE SAME TRAJECTORY as it was when Obama left office.

One thing that Obama did try to do for American Americans specifically but the country as well in general was an improvement in health care. African Americans had been suffering a drop in employee-given health care since 1979. So any tweaking of the health system would have been for their benefit. This is why right wing radio went after “Obamacare” so aggressively; they saw it as a method in which Obama was trying to “give money” to black people. Black people did end up benefitting from Obamacare despite al the obstruction Republicans have used to block it, stop it, dismantle it. Republicans hated it so much that governors of red state wouldn’t even take money from the Federal Government to implement the system. They wanted to see failure so badly they would prefer people died. Unfortunately many of those people were black. So many black people live in red states in the South and they could not benefit from the new law as black people in blue states could. This has kept many black individuals and families from getting the health care that they would have otherwise gotten. Many black people in these states may thus see Obama as not helping them or changing things but that wasn’t his fault. Never before had such political obstruction occurred. When Medicaid was passed in the 1960s many conservatives hated it but they understood when a President wins a legislative battle you accept it. Conservatives did not follow that same unofficial rule for Obama, they’ve been sabotaging the law from the very beginning. But as Dark King has pointed out African Americans have, like everyone else, benefitted from the pre existing conditions law.