Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hell, the flag is disrespected the most on the 4th of July. Same people don't seem to care though.
    [​IMG]

2. andreboba

SHe hasn't read the 'Lopez ruling' and I doubt she can quote you what it says.
    It definitely doesn't compel Border Patrol and Homeland Security to separate kids from their parents.

Funny how only Bliss knows this but all of MSM missed it.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'll say this. Kaepernick has stated what this was about. Of course it was totally ignored (like just about all calls of injustice are in this country). They ran with the BS narrative about disrespecting the military/flag and so on, obviously to avoid the real issue. Lots of U.S. military people have come out and stated that they fight to protect our freedom, and that they realize the protests is not at all about them. In other words... The POTUS is full of shit. Then we have this wanna-be tough guy (who's truly a coward) who got really good at avoiding the call to serve his country, and wants to make this about the military? What's truly sad is that the NFL caved to him, and I hope they pay dearly for it.

Also... Who the hell is he to say when and where someone can protest.

Many NYPD officers chose to protest against Mayor De Blasio (by turning their backs to him) wherever the mayor showed up. Police funerals, hospital, in front of City Hall wherever. Right or wrong, like anyone else they used their most effective means to call out the fact that they were unhappy with De Blasio.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

While on the clock. But in a conservative mind everything is about absolutism
    They are always right and everyone else is a libtard no matter the circumstances or subject. Even when the topic is life and death like healthcare they ignore information and resist for the sake of resisting

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The lunatic Alt-Left Progressive's guide on TWITTER, to illegal immigrants arrested with a child, on how to murder American Government ICE/Border Agents:
    TWITTER had allowed it to stay up.

Occupy Wall Street promotes killing ICE agents in gory, step-by-step diagram

[​IMG]

2. Pull your(?) child away as quickly as possibly by force.

3. Gently tell your(?) child to close his/her eyes and ears so they won’t witness what you are about to do.”

4. “grab the ICE agent from behind and push your knife into his chest with an upward thrust,” causing the agent’s sternum to break.

5.“Reach into his chest and pull out his still beating heart”

“Hold his bloody heart out for all other agents to see, and tell them that the same fate awaits them if they fuck with your(?) child again.”

Yep. That will ensure you stay with the minor.

NEXT: Comes the faces, profiles and addresses by ANTIFA:
    Sam Lavigne
    I scraped **** for people that work for ICE:
    https://t.co/MJuuyMeAal

[​IMG]
    “I’ve downloaded and made available the profiles of (almost) everyone....who works for ICE, 1,595 people in total. While I don’t have a precise idea of what should be done with this data set, I leave it here with the hope that researchers, journalists, and activists will find it useful,” Lavgine wrote in sharing the information.
    It's still up:

AND NOW, Actor Peter Fonda put out the call to his Progressive Liberal alt-left co-horts to.........
    Go to the homes and the schools of ICE Agents and threaten their kids:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I know how much of a fan you are of whataboutism, so what about the alt-right? Those motherfuckers have a lot of actual blood on their hands. Please show me an example of "alt-left" extremists who have as much blood on their hands or any blood at all.

By-the-way, the term alt-right was coined by the alt-right themselves, the term "alt-left" was coined by people who wanted to deflect away from right-extremism by manufacturing the idea that the radical left is as equally grotesque.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So, no condemnation or comment from you on the calls to murder?
    Of course not.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

They did say it was satire Bliss... Still despicable in my view, but lets not pretend they were openly advocating murder.

https://twitter.com/OccupyWallStNYC...ounter-an-ice-agent-put-a-knife-in-his-chest/

Occupy Wall Street? @OccupyWallStNYC

For those who are confused...

[​IMG]

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep. Occupy Wall Street can't bring themselves to apologize, so they magically called it "satire".
    Only a complete idiot or an apologist could look at those gruesome pictures of ripping a beating heart out of an ICE agent and excuse/defend that it's satire.

Its not satire.
    Their photos and their addresses posted are not satire.
    The call to stalk their homes and children is not satire.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Turns out this crying child that was expolited and used by the Activist MSM, Democrats and hysterical alt-leftists...

[​IMG]

And that Time Magazine jumped on..

[​IMG]
    ... Is a big Liberal Media lie.

Never separated, except when her mother basically kidnapped her kid from the Father in Honduras, who has a good job. He told her not to pursue her plans to sneak into America.

The mother, Sandra Sanchez, who was previously deported in 2013, ignored his warning. Choosing to thumb her nose at her first wrist-slap at flouting our laws, she left him and her 3 other kids behind, paid a mule smuggler $6000, risked and trecked her vulnerable kid over treacherous terrain, all because she wanted to sneak back into America again.
    Obviously, this time around, she grabbed the kid that could get her the most sympathy to get back into America.

"The girl's father says the child and her mother were never separated. U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed it, as did the Honduran deputy foreign minister."

Dem Optics at its best.

But, it doesn't end there:
    $18 million dollars was raised by 2 FB employees to help this child and other illegals crossing.

In history of FB fundraising, this singular amount has never been reached. It broke records.

Do you see crying American kids getting such a reaction?

God Bless America.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...as-not-separated-from-mother-family-says.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-not-separated-from-her-mother-father-says/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  11. andreboba

I bet you thought Kathy Griffin really wanted to behead Donald Trump too.

Look, the POTUS is really unpopular with a lot of decent, honest, fair-minded people because Trump doesn't exhibit any of those qualities.

Antifa isn't homicidal, nor is Peter Fonda.
    But they are angry because Trump is using racial fear of minorities and immigrants to stoke his base and divide the country.

Let me know when an ICE agent is actually murdered because of antifa's twitter post, then tell us how wrong we are.

Most cop killers don't advertise.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I abhor violence in all its forms. I was just following the establish Playbook of using deflection to win an argument. Oh and by the way nobody takes Occupy Wall Street serious anymore. I do find it funny that right leaning people always quick to find these nincompoops on the left yet they're always seem to be blind at noticing all the actual dangerous people on the right.

13. andreboba

Regardless, there are over two thousand kids who were separated from their parents by Homeland Security and ICE at the border.
    If the mother and daughter weren't separated, where are they now??

Because if they made it to the border, 100% they were separated.

14. The Dark King

Lmao its all a lie when its conservatives being accused.
    They literally could care less. Show me a single conservative who has stood up for the life and liberty of a vulnerable person. Their ideology is born of fear and hate. We spend too much trying to be fair when one group could care less about fairness. They only know how to obstruct and destroy. For all the shit they talk about Obama care I'm still waiting for their alternative that doesn't leave millions without healthcare. They hate deficits and spending until its their side and then they outspend everyone else. They make tax cuts giving trillions to the wealthy then have the nerve to be pissed when an "illegal" gets food stamps. I'm still waiting to see and meet decent conservatives.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Kathy is a horrible comedian. She stated up front in her video it was a (disgusting) joke. Even though it was her liberal ode to ISIS, we knew the difference.

OWS is an alt-left Bernie Sanders loving bunch of nutcases. They have raped women in their tents back when they squatted in the street protests.
    They are no Kathy Griffin as vile as she is.

Unlike you, I'd rather not let those rabid loons murder an ICE agent just so l can say l told you so.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They are in Texas together and were never separated.
    "They get pissed when An illegal gets food stamps"

Is that what you think is all they get.
    One Illegal? Just one?

Explain, why are we paying for illegals. Why?
    They say fuck you to our laws, fuck you to those migrants respectfully waiting, getting vetted, paying their fees. Fuck you to our poor who wait for years for housing.

Did you know that the Mexican candidate for the up coming Presidency publicly declared to all Mexicans and to all migrants around the world that it is their RIGHT to come to America to be housed and fed.

Did you know that he came to 12 American cities to stump to Mexicans here for their vote. Why? We are Mexico's social system for their poor, that's why.
    Because we don't have poor Americans already.
    Get lost with your unwavering financial support for illegals. Enough already.

17. The Dark King

Lmao where's all this energy for corporate welfare that takes far far more.
    If freeloading is what bugs you so much you should be downright furious with Amazon and Walmart for not only paying taxes but paying their employees so little need government assistance. Guess it only counts when desperate people do it

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

l am mad at them, also.
    And l've noted that specifically before.

I resent the fact that developers get 10 year tax abatements in my city while l pay real-estate tax.

By the same token, I realize that corporations do invest in the community, in that they create and provide jobs. We can have Flint cities, or we cam have prospering cities when big corps base there. You chose.

Additionally, Corporations don't break laws. If you don't like their benefits, then vote the legislatiors in who can change the laws. In the meantime, they don't break the law.

Now, illegal migrants do. Why is this even a debate?

19. andreboba

Corporations don't break laws???

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is Corporate Welfare breaking a law? Someone forgot to tell Obama that, then.