Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Get your facts straight.

Claim: Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow knelt on the field during the national anthem as a protest against abortion.
    Claimed by: Internet
    Fact check: False

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm going to say this for the last time: OBAMA seperated the illegals kids too and no marches by the DNC or alt-left or mass hysteria media coverage.

Example Headline l saw:
    Trump's war on children is an act of state terrorism
    :eek:

Obama himself said his hands were tied by the Lopez ruling.
    When Trump said zero tolerance of illegals coming into our country, separating kids from parents is part of that lawsuit ruling.

And no they weren't covering her visit because l was paying attention to see if they would.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

The article title is what it is. I clicked on a link that read something like “Surprise visit to immigrant children by Melania”. I’m not even getting into her coat as the others expressed themselves clearly in the message that it sends and so on.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Your filth is beyond disgusting. Sick mind.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

where did I say he did so in protest I'm just saying him and other players have knelt but the reason wasn't police brutality. So apparently its not the kneeling that's offensive it's speaking up against police brutality.

7. The Dark King

What filth would that be?
    March on her to do what exactly? She doesn't hold any office she has no decision making power.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Stop being ignorant. They have been more than welcomed to speak out against it, however not protest on the clock or to take their anger out on the flag and anthem. You offend millions upon millions who actually fought for, lost limbs and died for this country.
    They have the enourmous luxury of multiple avenues and they didn't do it.
    Including the WH. They blinked because they don't even know their message anymore.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You voted for her. In this past election. These are her stances on Illegals but you never marched. Why not?

10. The Dark King

Ok do you have any idea what marching is for? And why should I protest against someone who doesn't have any power opposed to protesting those who are actually doing the atrocities?

11. The Dark King

What anger they are kneeling in silence. What anger do you see? And again what is it when other players decide to kneel on the clock when praying? Why is that different? And how is this disrespectful when the kneeling was directed by an actual vet?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

These "atrocities" as you call them involving removing minors from adults is for a reason. The Lopez Ruling enforces that.
    If you are for no illegals crossing our borders, then you are with Bill, Bush, Obama, Hillary and Trump. But you never marched against them when they were in power since you seem to be pro-illegals. Why is that?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Get real. Anger is the anger at police brutality. They actually tell you that. Protest is anger.

Any time a player prays to God, it's when the game is finished or a fellow co-worker is extensively harmed during a play. Praying to God is not protesting their co-workers or the police. Praying to God after games is not protesting the police about brutality.

FYI, Tim got plenty viciously railed for praying to God.
    Example: ESPN mods had never seen such vitriol and contempt to the point they couldn't keep up with deleting the hate-filled comments fast enough.

Another Example: from Bill Mayer:
    “Wow, Jesus just fucked Tim Tebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere in hell Satan is Tebowing, saying to Hitler, ‘Hey, Buffalo’s killing them.’?”

(SMH. You alt-leftist are obsessed with Hitler)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  14. The Dark King

Why are you being intellectually dishonest? Do you believe me or others watching to be stupid?
    What anger is expressed by kneeling. What does angry kneel look like?
    If kneeling is so angry and offensive why dont you see it that way when its Christians doing it?
    Do you agree with police brutality?

15. The Dark King

well if this has been going on all along no one showed it to the masses. So how can I protest something I dont know about

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course l don't agree with police brutality. Talk about you and your intellect dishonesty!
    You don't think they are angry at it?
    Of course they are. Their kneeling in protest is a direct message of their anger. Stop being obtuse.

You kneel when you pray to God, and you stand for the anthem. Don't play stupid and try to conflate the two.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So we are clear: you are pro illegal immigration?

18. The Dark King

Interesting how all the vitriol isn't directed at the veteran who directed him to do so. Funny how we ignore all the veterans who support this.
    And if you don't agree with police brutality why do you care if they protest it by kneeling?
    And again since when is the anthem so sacred have you ever been to a professional sports game? Everyone eats plays on their phone and goes to the bathroom during it.

19. The Dark King

Yeah I'm done. You got pro illegal immigration from how can I protest something I don't know about. ok

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This is a LIE. I repeat, this is a LIE.
    And you KNOW it's a lie.

People are lying to you Bliss, and your willful ignorance feeds the right wing propaganda.

Obama NEVER separated illegal immigrant children from their parents. The child detention centers Border Patrol and Homeland Security built while he was in office were to hold UNACCOMPANIED illegal immigrant children crossing the border, most of them teenagers.

They weren't meant to house 5, 6 and 7 year olds.

What Trump has done on the border, NO POTUS has ever done.

Stop with this horseshit Whataboutism.
    You aren't making counterarguments. You're deflecting.

Who gives a fuck about HRC's opinions on illegal immigration?? She's not the PRESIDENT.
    Neither is Obama.

BTW what 'Lopez ruling' specifically are you referring? There's more than one.