Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I avoid calling other dudes simps, but Paul George hooked up with this chick while she was working as a stripper. Too many athletes make horrible decisions when it comes to life partners. Level up.

2. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Chris Rock & Lake Bell in New York City on 07/23/2022

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She is very PDA. Because I seen Chris Rock out with women before and this is the most I seen a woman all over him. lol!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it works out for them. I really want everything good to happen to him after that humiliating slap he endured. /TeamChris

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. SilverSmith

Brandon Armstrong Marries Brylee Ivers

Dancing With the Stars professional Brandon Armstrong, 28, tied the knot with Brylee Ivers, 24, in an outdoor ceremony in Utah on July 30, 2021.

The duo participated in a religious ceremony earlier in the day. "Because so many people get married in Utah so young, we wanted something that was a little bit different than the traditional church, chapel wedding," says Armstrong, who popped the question to Ivers in March.

Later in the day, they exchanged their own vows in front of approximately 125 of their closest friends and family at Siempre, a modern venue tucked away in the Draper, Utah, mountains.

The duo opted for a "first look" ahead of their big day — which was super special for both of them.

"I'm not a crier," Armstrong, who wore a JP Couture tux, says of seeing his bride for the first time in her "simple and timeless" gown, designed by Alta Moda Bridal. "But I bawled."

"I knew she was obviously gonna choose a dress that was going to be beautiful," he continues. "And I didn't have any really defining or super important feelings about what I wanted the dress to look like. I was just happy that it was something that was beautiful and that she felt confident in. Everything was so, so good!"

Armstrong's fellow Dancing with the Stars pros, including Britt Stewart, Emma Slater, Jenna Johnson Chmerkovskiy, Witney Carson Alan Bersten, and Lindsay Arnold, were all in attendance for his big day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The Weeknd's new lady..Simi Haze.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Screenshot_20220807-231536_Chrome.jpg

Seems he has a type...

8. SilverSmith

Her surname is Khadra. Like the Weeknd's ex, Bella Hadid, she's of Palestinian descent. Haze is her identical twin. Known as SimiHaze, they are a DJ duo.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Lol. Simi is also a former bestie of Bella and hung out with Selena from time to time too..

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Weeknd has a type lol. Cannot get enough of those Arab girls from the Holy Land

11. Trey30

Trey30 New Member

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Kinda a stretch to call her a celeb but the reigning Miss South Dakota USA Shania Knutson and her fiancee Pierre Lear
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Every bit of good helps!

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• List
  15. darkcurry

I saw some of this earlier yesterday. It could be nothing. They could just be hanging out. I think people are having a knee-jerk reaction to it going by her history rather than fact because THIS is all we see. They have known each other a long time.

• List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He had a good analysis .. a few have said she did this to get back at Scottie.
    I think more she always wanted Jordan and he's the next best thing! :p

True, but they know the optics look like a date.
    [​IMG]

BTW, she said in an interview that she was dating Tristan Rogers, that she took him to a party that Khloe Kardashian was throwing, she introduced him to her, and then a week later she gets ghosted by Tristan and sees in the press he's now dating Khloe.

• List
  17. darkcurry

I just now caught this but... is that a backless shirt she is wearing or some kind of swimsuit under her daisy dukes?

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, l never noticed that. Good eye.
    Well, she is denying anything is going on, saying she and him run in the same circles and are just friends.

19. darkcurry

Kendall and Devin at the US Open
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why did I think they broke up??? Shows what little attention I pay lol