Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL, someone had typed elsewhere that it looks like Chris is done with black women, after his encounter with Jada.

Lake looks good, gorgeous luxurious mane. Always has had it, too.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do you think he knows? :oops::D

Bill Gates, who has a net worth of $131 billion, is not planning to turn over his massive fortune to his kids, Jennifer, Rory and Phoebe. The business mogul recently explained that his children will be given every opportunity to get an education, but they will not be left to live off a hefty inheritance.
    -Sep 23, 2021

She's a ballerina, BTW. Wonder how much they make? LOL.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

'13 Going On 30’s actress, Christa B. Allen, and The Game.
    Hmmm, this is an odd one...The Game and WW? Nah...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is she maybe trying to get her ex jealous? v v v

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She was great in How To Make It In America.

5. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20220706-234244.png Screenshot_20220706-234344.png
    He explain that they aren't together and he is seeing someone else while she say that she is a single woman doing single woman things. I'm not a celebrity, so maybe this is why i don't play kissing my friends like this, i don't mess the friendzone lol

6. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt they end up with nothing. I assume they at least have a trust fund.
    Also he just got a divorce so even if he doesn't plan to give them money. That doesn't mean Melinda plans not to give them any cash.

7. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

they will each get 10 million the rest goes to charity. Bill Gates was pretty has always been an advocate of the “just because you were born into it doesn’t mean you earned or deserve it” philosophy

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, the Mom will definitely provide for their kids. I did read somewhere someone said he's giving them each $10 million, but who knows. I'm sure they'll get to own his land and properties which are vast now. He's bought up half of the U.S farmland. I do not like him anymore. Ever since his Monsanto collab and Africa.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I buy this. I get the feels he doesn't respect WW, except to do them and then tell the world. He claims he did Kim and Khloe, which l believe, but he gives off mean guy vibes. Him and Jim Jones.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Never seen that. I recall she played a lawyer on a TV show, and wasn't she in a movie with Bruce Willis? Or it was a con artist type of movie? (I guess l should look it up, lol)

Anyway, looks like now they went full public..

[​IMG]

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

ColiBreh1 posted it yesterday.. a few post on it if you scroll up.

BTW, what's sad about that header is, every example they used wasn't from white racists... However, really when you read the posts, most were joking racial remarks from Black readers. I don't think the reporter could distinguish the difference. Especially the MLK comment. They called that racist? SMH.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Its the Daily Mail (a british tabloid rag well known for being racist against BLacks, Muslims, Etc) so of course they will paint this as racism from Black People being the real issue.
    I doubt its an accident.

14. He's said somewhat different things about this over the decades, going back to when he first got married before they even had kids. Sometimes he's said he doesn't plan to leave his children anything, other times he's just said he doesn't plan to leave them "the bulk of his wealth", and I swear I recall an interview where he was quoted as he'd "only" leave them like $10 million each. But the bottom line is that like his buddy Warren Buffett (whom he started the whole Giving Pledge thing with), he was always clear about not believing in the type of inherited wealth where children and grandchildren, etc. can just live off of that and never work.

But he's right in that even if he wasn't leaving them any money, they are set up to succeed. They're being raised with every possible advantage, the best schools, all necessary resources, etc. Far more so than the average person (including him, and his parents weren't mega-rich but they were very well-off) So they should be able to make it on their own.

Like, it mentions Phoebe is in Standford, that's a great college. And it's not cheap. But it's not like she's going to have to worry about student debt.

15. The first season of BOSTON LEGAL, the show starring James Spader and William Shatner. I loved that show.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, he finally married her.

"Congrats to the happy couple. Here are some pics from their wedding, which was small but attended by many of Paul’s celebrity friends"
    Screenshot_20220708-135319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-135306_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-135256_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-135445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-135504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-135415_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-135338_Chrome.jpg

"It was during her time at Tootsies in 2013 that the gorgeous Daniela met Paul George.

She and Paul immediately hit it off, and eventually Daniela retired from the pole and became a full time stay at home mom to the couple’s two children.

Now nearly 10 years after that fateful night that the two met – they’re married. And according to Daniela’s friend, she and Paul decided NOT to get a prenutial agreement.
    The friend told Media Take Out, “They’ve been together since forever and they love and trust each other. There was no need for a prenup.”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's as public as it gets. No hiding here.

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Actor Regé-Jean Page and his girl Emily Brown attended day 12 of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships in London on July 8, 2022.

[​IMG]

19. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Stephanie Acevedo of VH1 Cartel Crew fame also been linked to Antonio Brown and Lil Wayne got engaged a back in Decemeber.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So, looks like they are serious.
    They are in Croatia here...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]