Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Sometimes they post Latinas around here for some reason.

2. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20211228-152319.png
    Lenny with Vanessa Paradis and young Zoe Kravitz

3. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Or maybe because he is married? He has been married to Shante Broadus since 1997. Remember when he and Martha Stewart reenacted the pottery scene from Ghost? Just because he is seen in pictures with various women doesn't mean he actually hooked up with any of them. Besides have you ever heard any allegations of him cheating aside from internet rumors?

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're making my point for me. All the rumors over the years of Snoop cheating on his wife have all been allegedly with either groupies or road pussy in different places. Never any other celebrities or women of note. That's how most famous dudes that do dirt while in relationships roll (in my opinion) so they don't get caught & if they get caught it's easier to deny claims of being with some random no name woman than it is a woman who is in the public eye on some level. Also helps if one is smart enough not to be shooting up the club in any random women they cheat with (unlike a lot of overly egotistical dudes seem to do on the regular).

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She identifies as white. We cleared that up in the PAWGS & Black Men thread. Just look up her ethnicity.

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Just wondering if Snoop knew from his cousin Ray J that Britney liked dark meat lol so he is playing it up with her in these pics!

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I think the question gets raised moreso because damn Snoop would be a saint as the monogamous rapper...really any celeb in the entertainment sphere would be its just magnified moreso cause musicians and athletes tend to move about the country a lot.

8. Oh I wasn't doubting that she is White, I assumed the person who posted the images knew who she was and what she is before he posted. I was just specifically answering the line I quoted, about "how did we all miss this couple?" Speaking of someone who's never heard of either of those people, if I just happened to see those pictures of them together elsewhere (especially the first four) it wouldn't have immediately occurred to me that she is White, so therefore I wouldn't have thought of them as an Interracial couple as that term is used here.

9. darkcurry

Yeah that happened with me before I looked up her ethnicity because I originally thought she was mixed when I saw those twerking and booty shaking she was doing after her matches and then I saw another picture on her IG where she look like a white woman. lol.

10. Summerred

You can always find old stories on internet.
    Kim Bassinger used to date Prince
    Screenshot_20220102-094510.png
    Seems like he was even a producer when she tried to do a project as singer
    Screenshot_20220102-094643.png
    and during the time she was close with Prince she called out the Academy by snubbing Spike Lee movie

11. I remember that, they met due to them being connected via the Tim Burton Batman film that she co-starred in and he recorded the soundtrack for.

12. Summerred

Screenshot_20220102-151915.png Screenshot_20220102-151934.png Screenshot_20220102-151954.png Screenshot_20220102-151729.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. darkcurry

Yeah I knew about this. He used to date another actress that I CAN'T remember though.

14. darkcurry

15. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Kim is with that goof ball; thus, Julia Fox is the perfect counterpoint.

Ye: 1
    Kim: 0

16. darkcurry

I still think that relationship was staged. He was out in the open on a date with Miley Cyrus going back to his condo; and they got matching tattoos.
    [​IMG]
    https://pagesix.com/2021/12/10/miley-cyrus-spotted-going-to-pete-davidsons-condo/

I think the only thing he convinced women of doing is playing it up for the cameras and media as a joke. And something tells me even some of the media is in on this joke.

17. Summerred

More about Kanye and Julia
    Screenshot_20220105-073531.png Screenshot_20220105-074013.png Screenshot_20220105-074300.png Screenshot_20220105-074723.png
    Screenshot_20220105-074533.png
    So Julia have a kid with her ex-husband and they had some drama not a long time ago and she was exposing his dirty on social media. I guess Julia and Kanye can share some experience with kids and drama with divorce but i don't think they are in a good place to have something really serious now. Probably just enjoying a good time together for now and seems like Kanye is also seeing other girl.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Anyone else disgusted that Kanye took her to see fuccing "Slave Play"?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

Didn't know that part.

20. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I went to see Slave Play pre-pandemic. It was terrible - just a half-workshopped production for white liberals to attend and feel progressive.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List