Random/one-off celebrity WW/BM IR Couple pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

He dated her too. lol. Something is off here with his "dating" history because the type of guys they wind up with after Pete. Total 180.

Jaden is a 180. But the fact that they are referring to her as "Pete Davidson's ex" should be insulting to her especially since she is becoming a big star in her own right.

2. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

It's Dailymail, they usually like to call some female celebs as someone else girlfriend or ex-girlfriend even when is a woman who have her own career. I think it's also because Pete is more famous in USA than Phoebe is. I know Pete is a SNL member for years but he only became really famous after his relationship with Ariana and now he is doing with other what Ariana did with him, "making people more famous" by dating with them. Not exactly truth but this is how is framed on some tabloids.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

YesJulz and her fiance Dolphins Linebacker Duke Riley are expecting

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Summerred

Old pictures
    Screenshot_20211205-173136.png Screenshot_20211205-172242.png Screenshot_20211205-172416.png Screenshot_20211205-172547.png Screenshot_20211205-172933.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. Oops, already made that joke. Nevermind.

7. Summerred

Screenshot_20211224-001333.png Screenshot_20211224-001353.png Screenshot_20211224-001411.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Man...I wonder if??? This is more than just a 'flirty' pose, in fact I bet you would be hard pressed to find two other celebs in a pose like this.

Unless this is a scene from the movie, there's something going on here.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Snoop Dogg didn't tap that because if he had word of him doing so would have leaked out into the ether years ago. Especially considering how much niggas love bragging about getting one of these "untouchable" white girl icons. No way he could have kept that on the low.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. andreboba

I still think there some dudes who don't kiss and tell. I'm sure Snoop has hooked up with Hollywood celebs before during his career, but we never heard about it.
    Again, it might just be a pose from the movie they were in together.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If he has hooked up with other celebrities I guarantee there are certain women he would not kiss & tell about & certain ones he would say something about. There are certain white female celebrities that no matter if you are just an average black male on the street or a well known celebrity or athlete, if you have the opportunity to hook-up & do you are telling. Even if it's just one of your homies. Both Britney Spears & Taylor Swift are two such celebrity white women that if any black dudes hooked up with guaranteed they are saying something about that shit.

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

His cousin HIT it! He hit it!! He hit it!!! He hit it!!!! He hit it!!!!! He hit IT first!!!!!!

14. andreboba

I just feel like there's a lot of secret IR hookups going on in Hollywood that don't make the gossip pages, for career purposes.

For instance, in the 1990s, who at that time knew Tupac and Madonna were hooking up??

Or that Naz and Amy Winehouse were doing it before she died?

That's why so many of the photos in this thread are so intriguing to me. I think some of these photos aren't 'random'.

The photo where Cindy Crawford is wrapped around Shaquille O'Neal gazing up at him with those bedroom eyes, that's just not a normal hug between celebs. She either had some or wanted some of Shaq.
    I'm just reading body language from my point of view.

EDIT: I just looked up when that photo was taken, and Shaq SAID he and Cindy hooked up(!), then later issued an apology to the media saying it never happened.

I kinda believe Shaq told the truth.

15. Summerred

I found out later after see this pictures that this was for a videoclip that Britney did but according with some of her fans the video was never released, it's like they tried to erase it, but you still can find the video on YouTube.

• List
  16. Summerred

Maybe he told the truth and Cindy asked him to change his version or maybe Cindy wasn't single or secretly dating her now husband and if people look the timeline this would make her look like a cheater. Idk why he would lie about hooking up with her only to make himself look bad later when he had to explain the "truth".

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Repost from the "PAWGs & Black Men" thread:

NFL wide receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones & MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda made their 'ship public back in late June:

https://www.awesemo.com/sideaction/...stagram-official-mma-fighter-valerie-loureda/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQorj0DJyQf
    [​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQop4gZMCZg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How did we all miss this couple?: https://nypost.com/2021/11/16/donovan-peoples-jones-celebrates-valerie-louredas-mma-win LOL.

These IG pics of her at a Miami Heat NBA game are what me go look her up:

https://www.instagram.com/valerieloureda

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX9wMJNMx6p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021