Power on Starz

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It has already been one and I never bought the Ghost/Angela connection. Not the Keisha/Tommy shagging either.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

SMFH, The season 5 finale leaked online yesterday. Now I have to avoid spoilers online for 5 days instead of 1.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm with you. Little chemistry
    Tommy with a black woman and Tasha with Silver is for the black female fans who complain about being represented. They don't care about chemistry they just need the visual no matter how cringe worthy it is.

4. Reverie

And the show suffered for it.

5. ColiBreh1

TDK, you agreeing with Reverie that Ghost & Angela don't have chemistry, or you just talking about Tasha & Lala?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  6. The Dark King

Tasha and Lala

7. Reverie

It was a stretch that someone like Silver should be so infatuated with Tasha. I can imagine someone who came from a humble beginning and became a lawyer recognize people who made it out through crime pretty easily and know how to stay away.

8. ColiBreh1

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. The Dark King

There really isn't much else they can do with that story. Makes sense

10. ColiBreh1

@The Dark King @darkcurry What do y'all think about Cynthia Addai-Robinson playing Ramona on the current final season of "Power"?

Is it just me or is she finer on this show than she was on "Arrow" or "Spartacus"? Is she biracial?

11. ColiBreh1

Y'all been watching the 1st spinoff series "Power Book II: Ghost"?

I haven't watched the season penultimate episode, the 9th episode, that aired this past weekend yet, but through the first 8 episodes..............Starz got another another hit IMO. This show is good. When I say "good", I mean entertaining & unintentionally funny.

Anyways, Yesterday Starz also dropped the 1st teaser for the 2nd spinoff series "Power Book III: Raising Kanan":

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I have. It's been pretty good.

13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Nope got zero respect for that Bitch Tariq.