Power on Starz

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Jun 5, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Great show being featured on Starz. I really enjoyed the first episode

[YOUTUBE]RdSPnSw9TBI[/YOUTUBE]

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Excellent episode! I'm hooked.

Honestly, any woman in her right mind would be hooked...look at the main guy! :smt060

[​IMG]

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I saw this listed on comcast on demand; it's not free

4. The Dark King

On YouTube for free love

5. The Dark King

Dude is a really good actor

6. Cherok33

Awesome! Thanx!

7. RaiderLL

He really is. Doesn't hurt that he's got those eyes, those tats and that body though :cool:

8. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

What's the show about?

9. RaiderLL

Not sure if anyone else is watching this yet? We're three episodes in and it's crazy good! I have the dvr set to record the series just in case, but we've been able to catch all three episodes on Starz on demand (for free). I don't even like tv but this series has me hooked :) Thank you TDK for posting about it :freehug:

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I like to know about that too and is the brother has his share of WW?

11. Cherok33

I caught the first episode the other day. Got me wanting more!

12. RaiderLL

^^^Right?! So good :)

It's about a man who is trying to balance life between the night club he owns and the drug ring he runs. Sounds cheesy but it's really good. There's no bm/ww love as of yet. Main dude is married to a bw but there's stuff brewing between him and a Latina woman (who's gorgeous btw). I don't want to go into detail about what's brewing cause you should watch it yourself! Don't wanna ruin anything for you.

Each week the show ends and we're eager to see the next episode. It's addicting.

13. The Dark King

Ain't that the truth. The show is seriously dope

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I don't subscribe to Starz RaiderLL so I don't mind the spoilers.

15. RaiderLL

Watch the youtube video TDK posted when he created this thread...it's the first episode (its an hour). I checked youtube to see if the other episodes happened to be there but I couldn't find them.

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm sooo done with the whole "black man as a hustler/drug dealer" thing, I just have no interest in this show. But, according to you guys, I may be missing out.

17. RaiderLL

What he's realizing more and more though is that he can be SO much more than just a drug dealer. It's pretty cool. Yea he got his money from drugs, but it seems like he wants to go in other (legit) directions now. He wants better for his family. Idk...we'll see. I can appreciate your take on it though and your lack of interest in it, I'm sure it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

100% cosign, perhaps I will check out this weeks episode to see what I am missing, if memory serves it is produced by 50 cent, and I have no interest in his "creative works".

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Hmm .. If I can buy the first EP on Amazon or something, I might just check it out.

20. satyr

satyr New Member

Pass, enjoying The Americans though.