Pat Mahomes & Brittany Matthews

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Sep 24, 2018.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Seen the game earlier. What happened to that highpowered chiefs team? ouch.

So sorry we won't be able to see them again at the superbowl.

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Well what happened to the chiefs, they ran into a team that was not intimidated by them. Gotta remember 4 weeks ago these two teams met and the same thing happened back then, they got the big lead and then scored a grand total of 3 points after half. Seems Cinci is one of the teams that isnt scared of the big bad chiefs, lots of teams are beaten before the game starts once they weren't. Also lets be real here Mahomes he is good but I have been saying this for years he wants to make the highlight play entirely too much, he bought into the superman hype and always wants and thinks he can make a play even when there is no play to be made, sometimes the defense wins and there is no play to be had. Taking the 5 yeard check down when you only need 7 for a first is better than a 40 yard bomb into double coverage. You just got the sense in OT he said to himself I am gonna end this right now no matter what.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I would have loved to see a Chiefs/Rams SB, though. We almost got that a few years ago but Tom Brady had to get in the fucking way.

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The Chiefs got greedy at the end of the first half by not kicking the FG which would have given them a bigger lead. Then they looked like choking dogs in the second half by letting the Bengals come back on them.

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^That coaching decision should go down in infamy by Andy Reid but Eric Bienemy should have tenaciously asserted himself as OC that we did NOT need a TD then & there!!! We were getting the ball right back after halftime!!! He also should have called more jumbo packages and ran the damn ball from under center . . . we could always put Tyrek at tailback again and play action pass from that set to keep them guessing . . . then put him out wide and run power iso off tackle strongside with Clyde!!!

7. darkcurry

I didn't see that first game, but that's what I kept hearing at work is that they did exactly the same thing. I don't watch much sports but doing the same thing against a team you've met prior isn't a recipe for success. They should've kicked that field goal.

8. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

9. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

Patrick Mahomes Marries Longtime Love Brittany Matthews in Hawaii

Patrick Mahomes and Brittany Matthews have officially tied the knot

The longtime couple made it official on Saturday in Maui, Hawaii, saying "I do" with family and friends underneath picturesque palm trees and the setting sun.

For their big day, Mahomes, 26, wore a gray suit, while Matthews, also 26, wore a stunning white gown that featured cutouts near her torso.

Mahomes' younger brother, Jackson Mahomes, served as his best man, while his Kansas City Chiefs teammate Travis Kelce was a groomsman. Kelce's girlfriend, Kayla Nicole, was one of Matthew's bridesmaids as well, TMZ reported.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[via People.com}

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Was reading some of the IG posts today. Guys were sending condolences to Patrick. I gather she is not popular with the fans, lol.

12. XenNChill

XenNChill New Member

She's got a bad reputation behind the scenes, there are stories leaking out about how poorly she treats people. It's why some fans are frustrated for Patrick, they think his wife and brother are problematic. They feel like they use his name and status and just get in trouble. Not a Chiefs fan but I can see why they'd feel that way. Everything I've heard about Patrick from people that have interacted with him say he's a good dude but his wife and brother are basically spoiled brats.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. darkcurry

She looks lovely!
    Such a very good looking healthy couple. Love to see it.

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

18. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmmmm . . . Halle Berry's daughter was never that Eurocentric!! Call Maury maybe?!? Listen these two were dating for over 7 years (over 357 weeks!!!) but Brittney NEVER popped up pregnant over all those many months . . . until after Pat signed that new half-billion $$$ contract with the KC Cheifs??

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I believed she got pregnant after they were married, you know, the old fashioned way.