NFL Players Toast - 'Cheers To Having More Lightskin Kids'

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Feb 10, 2019.

1. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Seriously who cares? Women are allowed to have preferences such as: For tall men, well groomed/dressed men, a bad boy (who'll treat them like shit), a physically fit man (fat shaming doesn't exist for men apparently), or a preference for a man with money....but why is it a problem when a straight man has a preference? If you prefer thin women, your fat shaming, and for black men they'll say " Your in to walking sticks, broom handles, skinny bitches", or if your not in to transgendered woah-mans (i.e. Genuwine) your Transphobic. Similarly if you prefer a women with a certain skin tone you "self-hating, self-loathing", but the same lazy thots chase men who treat them like shit and send their lives towards a downward spiral. Ironically If you like fair or light-skinned women your 'self-hating/loathing' but if your a woman who prefers assholes and douchebags that denigrate and belittle them, that's not 'self-hating/loathing'....talk about some bullshit projection!!! Notice if your a straight man with a preference for a type of women, this nonsense on Twatter isn't considered 'cyber-bullying' WTF.

2. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I saw the outrage about this shit on social media. A lot of people were calling the brothers "ignorant."

I disagree. I think that knew exactly what the fuck they were doing. They deal with a lot of shit from the shea butter crowd for having non-Black partners or even light-skinned Black partners, so they sent up the middle finger.

Every Black female celeb with a white husband gets praised for it. The Black community needs to decide one standard for swirling or better yet, keep the fuck out of grown strangers' business.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    She is a popular rapper and proudly goes by the name LightSkinKeisha. Wot's the difference?

*Rhetorical.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@darkcurry Jaye De Black mentions his latest video that 1 of the other IR couples in the "Toast to lightskin babies" video (NBA Player Terrence Ross & his girl) were trolling people back on IG about their negative reaction to the toast.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  5. ColiBreh1

Probably because she's a no-name rapper.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh word? lol.

I didn't even see them in the video. You got a screen grab?

7. ColiBreh1

The original virtue-signaling Tweet with video clip is in the OP.

8. darkcurry

It's hard to tell, but was that her?
    cheers to light skin kids lol.png

Or maybe she just wasn't in the shot.

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

If u go to their Instagram pages you can figure it out they were all taking pics while on vacation. The third couple was actually Prince fielder and his wife.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL, no you didn't...ColiB
    FR, I was actually on to her because of THIS sexy song l keep hearing...

Ps @darkcurry ..laugh all you want... go on and play this for your girl :D

(Almost 9 million views)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  11. ColiBreh1

Yeah I'm aware of this song. But I don't consider it a mainstream hit or anything.

12. darkcurry

Song was okay, body was more banging. lol.

13. ColiBreh1

Here's the link to them trolling people back in the IG replies: https://www.sportsgossip.com/nba/te...na-in-cheers-to-light-skin-babies-controversy

14. darkcurry

15. ColiBreh1

Jahleel Addae got cut by the Chargers yesterday & look at the B.S. tweet:

https://twitter.com/ZuluPanther/status/1104770890162679809

Shit like that tweet is why I got disillusioned with some of these online hotep/pro-black militant folks. They lowkey root hard for something bad to happen to BM who are in IR.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Didn't see in. blackpanther's glee the concern of "your mother and sisters are Black!" I guess with his pulled coin, he also won't be able to help them out any longer, either. But they don't care as long as he was cut. Keep cheering blackpanther.

*But dont worry, broke fucks like his haters don't know shit about guaranteed money and sign on bonuses. (His was $2 million and his net worth is $10 million). :cool:
    He'll be juuust fine.

• 2019 Cash Payout: $5,500,000
    • Total Contract Value: $22,500,000
    • Annual Contract Value: $5,625,000

• Fully Guaranteed Money: $8,000,000
    • Height: 5' 10"
    • Weight: 195
    • College: Central Michigan
    • Accrued Seasons: 6
    • Entry: 2013 Undrafted Free Agent (Chargers)
    • Year Signed: 2017
    • Contract Type: UFA
    • Free Agency: 2021 (UFA)
    Coach Anthony Lynn said in a statement that Addae's release was tough but had to be made because of salary cap reasons. Addae's release saves $5 million against the cap with free agency set to begin Wednesday.
    Addae was due up to $6 million in 2019. Los Angeles will save $5 million in cap space by cutting the veteran, per Over The Cap.
    The Chargers are now slated to lose three starting-caliber defensive backs to free agency (Addae, Adrian Phillips, Jason Verrett).

17. ColiBreh1

Damn, Adrian Phillips got cut too?! He was a High School football teammate of mines. Time sure flies.

18. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member