NFL Players Toast - 'Cheers To Having More Lightskin Kids'

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sigh...trending in a negative way. As expected, sadly.
    Honestly, it's their (& our) world and they can celebrate and freely post as they wish but of course, the hive:mad: has been rustled. :oops:

[​IMG]

Quote:
    "...A group of NFL players led by Jahleel Addae - safety for the Los Angeles Charges - are under fire for proposing the toast at dinner - "Here's To Having More Light Skinned Kids."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quote:
    Jahleel and a few of his NFL buddies - who all appear to be in interracial relationships - went out to dinner and wanted to toast to their "successes" in life.

Jahleel must’ve known that the wrath of the Internet was underway because he made his Instagram page private after the video went viral.

The video was posted on the wife of Jahleel Addae Instagram story, her IG is noslenyesdnil ..."

"It behooves me that cotton mouth insecure/threatened caucasian women act as if they found the Holy Grail in their “black men”…that Black women would NEVER want to be with anyway…. #JahleelAddae #youcanhavehim
    :Unquote.

( lol, did she ^ just say no BW would ever want to be with him?? Lol, sure hun.)

Since l can't post the video, l can only post it from the link to the 'outraged' Tweeter who did.
    https://twitter.com/eleven8/status/1094430357221339137?s=19

PS: It's actually light-hearted banter but with the ever-present RP's (relationship police) lurking, it's like he called for war or something.

******** Now some bravados did don their protection outfit and went in the hive..lol..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The baby is soooo cute! :) <3

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

These butthurt black chicks and their SIMP minions are laughable. BTW, I'm sorry but no one asked for that bitch "unsolicited opinions", ..in my Symone Sanders voice.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I saw this tweet last night & all the fake outrage to the video clip. I actually don't have a problem with that group of IR couples rooting for having lighskin babies.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Me either, these bitter butthurt black chicks and her SIMP minions scour the internet looking for something to be upset about. They keep feeding into the stereotype and then wonder why so many smart successful Black Men date interracially in such high numbers.

Also, I'm so tired of people either deleting the post or pictures when these black chicks go on their insecure warpath. I wish they would do what Ohara Davis did when the bitter black female brigade came after his white girlfriend with their racist "unsolicited opinions". He told them if they didn't have 5 kids by 5 different dudes then maybe they could find a decent man. They went crazy as usual and he stood by why he said and kept walking.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

It be the least accomplished negros that are the quickest to lash out......By rule of thumb, the more a person wants to lecture how others should live their lives, the more their trying to run away from their own.

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Please keep the guidelines in mind when posting in this thread.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right? It's not a dirty word. IR babies. They have every right to be desired. Got to stop apologizing for wanting and loving IR babies.

As l noted elsewhere, it's that particular and pervasive kind of anti-bmww attitude which exists that continues to have free reign IN 2019! . The stereotype reactive behavior needs to be muzzled already.

I just went to her page and more people are now coming to the couple's defense, which is heartening. If she thinks her message of hate can be released unabated and not slapped back down, she's in for a surprise.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The same Symone Sanders who said we shouldn't listen to black men? Please have a damn seat

9. ColiBreh1

I had to edit my previous post because I saw someone point out it ain't just the Jahleel Addae & his wife/fiancee toasting in the video clip, it's a whole group of BMWW IR couples in that video clip toasting. That probably makes folks even more outraged.

10. The Dark King

I hope we keep that same energy when white supremacist say the same thing about having more white babies. There's always something underlying when people say shit like that. It's never face value and I think that's why so many people get triggered. Seriously who says shit like that on social media and expects no one to comment. You're the one being ridiculous

11. ColiBreh1

It's pretty obvious they're joking though. I don't think they were expecting a certain group of women to dig that video up from the wife/fiancee's IG stories & virtue signal to black twitter to get outraged. Looking at pics of the wife/fiancee, i'm going to assume a certain group of women don't even follow her on IG like that.

12. The Dark King

I agree the outrage culture is strong and this really won't effect a thing in the lives of every day people but it does add negatively to the conversation of colorism and will trigger certain people and in this climate it can't be surprising. Kind of like if you don't want a shit ton of LGBTQ people on your time line it might not be a good idea to talk about living righteously the way God intended as a husband and wife.

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying brotha, but let's be real bm/ww are still a group that certain americans out here don't like. And as @ColiBreh1 they don't look like they're being serious. @BSO commented and said she should've said mixed babies, but there would've still been outrage. I guarantee you if a black female said that it would not be that big of a deal and the brothas that would have something to say would be the ones to blame for that sista saying that because you know everything is our fault.

14. darkcurry

Kudos to those defending them. It is nice to see more bm/ww IR couples becoming close like that. It reminds me of those soccer female WAGs Felicia Nagbe, Haley Wallace, Donna Johnson that are also close friends with their IR Families.
    From left to right Donna Johnson. Haley Wallace, Felicia Nagbe, Dewy Duut-Kah.jpg

The sista that posted the video sounds jealous like she actually DO want him. lol.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Even if he was serious which he very well may have been, how different is it to toasting to "White women"?
    He can toast if he wants to. TENS OF MILLIONS of people make MILLIONS OF COMMENTS about their own lives and their preferences on SM, etc every day. Why eviscerate couples who are CELEBRATING their OWN children?

Sure, select people may not like his choice of words but the action remains the same, which was toasting to his and their IR kids/here's to having more IR babies. As such, it doesn't give people carte blanche to drag them with such filth. They didn't speak badly about ANYONE. They simply celebrated their desires for more of their choice.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I was on his page and l've found what l think is the ground zero (innocuous) post which he posted on Jan 25th -

[​IMG]

Which linked to her page... vvv

[​IMG]
    (Lovely family pic)
    ...which then allowed someone to go through her posts ... and here we are.

He's now being attacked on his original post and l feel like l want to show him he has support. Feel really bad for them. Such a beautiful family.

[​IMG]
    <3

17. ColiBreh1

Ummm...... @Bliss If those dudes had toasted to WW, this would still be a black social media outrage. It's taboo/politically incorrect for BM (Especially famous BM) to publicly state your preference for lightskin/redbone/yellowbone/mixed/biracial/exotical BW or non-BW (especially WW).

18. darkcurry

That brotha would have to be the type to not give a fuck! lol.

19. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I do think it was a weird toast since biracial children can come in all shades, not just light.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I don't see the point of making a toast like that and then posting it to social media. Seems like someone was trying to stir the pot and it worked.