NBA Coach Dwane Casey & his wife Brenda

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by CAkicker, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Diplomatic answer lol.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yeah, one of my friends with an almost 60 year old husbond came as my FWB was leaving, and when he was gone she asked me: You are fucking that?

Me: Almost every day.

And you should have seen the envy, sorrow and longing in her eyes. I almost started laughing, but she has made her bed herself and I will never cheer her up to cheat.

3. Madeleine

10 years older is no problem. 20 years older would be too much for me in the long run. 60 year olds can look good but they really have to keep working on their fitness to keep up with a much younger partner. My husband is 9 years older than me. But he is one of those naturally slim people who always appear younger than they really are. So the age gap between us isn’t very visible.

4. Reverie

9-10 years is nothing compared to 17 years, as in the couple I am talking about. She is 45 years old now, look ten years younger and he is 62 year old and look his age. I almost feel sorry for her, but she chose him herself 13 years ago with the words "age doesn't matter". :D

5. Madeleine

Hmm...difficult situation. I have a friend who started a relationship with her 20 years older, divorced boss. They are celebrating their „80th“ birthday together soon (she’s turning 30, he 50). I wonder if this is a long term project.

6. Reverie

Ok...

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

A very beautiful family indeed. Although it's a damn shame the way that the Toronto Raptors made him the scapegoat after losing to the Cavs again (even though he was the runaway favorite and eventual recipient for NBA coach of the year). However I'm really hoping that he bounces back this time around with The Detroit Pistons because that man is one helluva basketball coach for sure.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

Many Black men will say how they look so much younger than they are or how women their age can't keep up with them. But many of them start to really show it at a certain point....even those who are in great shape. The other thing is that there are a lot of men who end up with ED issues in their 50s. (lots start having issues in their late 40s)

There seems to be a major shift with a lot of men when they are hitting their later 50s and into their 60s.

And let's be real there is now and always has been a great deal of denial when it comes to these things. It's kindof like the gold digger conversation, both people are there for their own agenda and they try to sugar coat it, but the reality is obvious. Who cares really - other than hopefully they are at least being honest with themselves (and each other) about it all.

I realize there are plenty of women in that age range who aren't into sex and who are acting older and older....but there are also a LOT of us who shifted into high drive in our late 40s and haven't hit the peak even into 50's.

I'm about to turn 53 in a couple of months. My oldest is turning 30 this year. I know a lot of people in their 30s. I don't see it as workable at all. Even with 10 years younger....it would have to be a very rare exception.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL Look at you. You are on anon and you still won't say your age. You come across as rather confident, I wouldn't think that would be an issue for you at all.

10. Reverie

11. Madeleine

Men of nowadays and their age! It’s like they are more vain than women.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You are derailing the thread :D

13. Reverie

True that.