NBA Coach Dwane Casey & his wife Brenda

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by CAkicker, Jun 26, 2018.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

it all depends on each other's level of interest much like Interracial dating. You have those that will do it just to experiment and you have others that are truly and genuinely attracted to older or younger mates. My GF and I are 20 years apart she is younger than me. I didn't really have a preference age wise I just seemed to have been around younger women that dated older men and my current GF is one of them. She loves maturity and stability out of a man along with experience in life that was what she told what attracts her to older black gentleman.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're making it work, I don't have the energy to try to relate to younger people. I already embarrassed myself in front of my niece's friends by asking what a Migos was?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I was in the same situation about Kodak Black

6. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

And what’s a Migos??

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A tension headache in the form of a rap group.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

9. Mystik

Mystik Member

His wife is pretty.

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You don't think about the age gap until the older one starts to actually become stagnant and old. But I know most women who enters a relationship with a very much older man know there is a timer on the relationship and play it smart.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Maybe the younger one "goes stagnant" :D

12. RicardoCooper

That kind of age difference is quite natural although 10 years younger than me would be more my speed

13. RicardoCooper

I hear you lol. You also gotta watch your cultural references with these young chicks. But even I know Migos is some mumble rappers

14. Madeleine

Well, how old are you anyway? I never imagined you to be or had the impression you were that old.

15. Madeleine

Thanks!:)
    I checked it, it’s not my cup of tea.

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Not exactly.

I have a couple of friends with 15 years + elder husbands, and the women are now getting desperate after to try something else. The women in their forties are in their prime, but their men are reaching their sixties, some men are older and what the men have in commong is that they are all set in their ways and preparing for and looking forward to is quitting work. Something their wives are not happy for. The age gap is something they now are reminded of daily especially in the couples where the man has truly aged both cognitive and looks.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I know it's natural in my area. Two of my exes are with older men now. I seen one of them on facebook and he kind of resembled me. LOL! That was weird as hell I hope I don't run into them. But I don't see 20 year age gaps happening a lot outside of my town.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Rev is right. I dated much older men when I was younger and I still know a couple of them and I'm very glad I didn't end up married to them! I used to think it was odd to date around my age and definitely NOT younger. I get asked out much more often by 40 somethings than men who are older than I am now.

I think 10 years either way is workable. More than that....it's workable for awhile. It's rare that it's really workable down the road though. It''s just really tough when people end up at different stages of life. At a certain point, things shift and roles change. I notice that a LOT of men in their late 50s+ are looking for companionship and someone who will be around to take care of them

ETA - most men in their 50's aren't looking to start having children (again) too.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  19. K

K Well-Known Member

"I know it's natural in my area. Two of my exes are with older men now. I seen one of them on facebook and he kind of resembled me. LOL! That was weird as hell I hope I don't run into them. But I don't see 20 year age gaps happening a lot outside of my town."

This happens a lot. People often will gravitate towards a "type" or someone who is familiar.

20. RicardoCooper

Good :D