Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

in Theatrical trailer 1:59 there kiss scene before they had sex in movie after wesly open door for jennifer was show just sex scene !! i wonder if full scene was ever
    release

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE Trailer (2022)

This is giving me "All The Bright Places" vibes.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watched "Mother/Android" last night. That was good solid 3.5/5 stars film despite the sad ending. Good enough to be wide theatrical release film.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watching HBO's 1993 film "Daybreak" starring Cuba Gooding Jr., Moira Kelly, & Omar Epps.

Having watched "One Tree Hill", I can't imagine Moira Kelly not playing the "Mom" role in a tv show/film. So her being a decade younger & the female co-lead/love interest is throwing me for a loop.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  5. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

interracial kiss in the movie

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm watching this right now and it is extremely impressive. It is available in Dolby Vision HDR & Dolby Atmos audio on your TV smart cast if you have HBO Max and home theatre capabilities. This Latina brunette is going to become the next big teen actress if all these movies & shows hit big.

7. darkcurry

This was an unexpectedly pretty good flick when I first saw this back then. Saw again for a 2nd time a few years ago and was still pretty good.

8. daemonova

You heard them gunshots in surround sound.

Homegirl kept dropping stuff, next time she getting kicked out the stall

9. darkcurry

Two Days In New York is one of my favorite IR BMWW movies. If you hadn't seen it yet it is really good. I seen it again last night and near the end my girl told me this is a sequel to Two Days In Paris. And I heard of that title before and never knew that. Interesting little fact I didn't know about this movie. lol.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Idk if this was already posted and it's old news now but...
    Screenshot_20220220-170345.png Screenshot_20220220-170419.png
    If i remember right there is a rumor that Michael B Jordan should play JDW role but he couldn't do it because of other project and JDW got the job. Idk exactly about what this movie is about, there isn't a real
    synopsis until now, i just know some members of the cast according with some articles and it's directed by a famous director.
    Last year they were shooting some scenes
    Screenshot_20220220-170039.png margot-robbie-expressions-christian-bale-jd-washington-filming-01.jpg EtvLvZKXIAoUC1r.jpg margot-robbie-expressions-christian-bale-jd-washington-filming-04.jpg 39045380-9238515-image-a-6_1612825702139.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

They're keeping this film SUPER under wraps because according to imdb it is in post-production. Also a interesting note is that also has Anya Taylor-Joy, Taylor Swift, Chris Rock and Robert De Niro in it. Could give some hint as to why it is being kept under wraps.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10304142/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

12. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

So it's a super famous cast coming together like Don't Look Up from Netflix, here they have a singer/actress Taylor Swift and DLU had Ariana Grande and Kid Cudi and i feel like they were playing a parody of themselves.

13. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the movie "One Night Stand" with Wesley Snipes & Nastassja
    Kinski?

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It was mentioned on that thread when it was released.

15. Soulthinker

Yes, l did more than once. It's a template on lR in my book. A very few flicks reached that standard.

16. Soulthinker

Yeah, terrible.

17. Young Herschel

It was a great date movie rental back in college!! Earned me my very first Asian American kiss and laid the groundwork for advanced IR romance later that month with a classmate oddly enough from Asian-Am Exp lol!! Stars Ming Na Wen from "The Book of Boba Feit" too as Wesley's wife and mother of his two kids. Robert Downey, Jr might be in it too?!?

18. Young Herschel

When does "X" come out?!? There is no way . . . unless they make it a comedic spoof . . . that this film flops!!!

19. daemonova

There is interracial kissing in Scream 5

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  20. Young Herschel

Here are two Lifetime movies with IR couples I found this weekend: "Stalked by my Ex" and "Old Flames never die". I think one of them is financed by LeBron's BFF Rich Paul.