Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Yes I looked it up . . . sorry that she dodged IR work for about 20 years. She didn't even do IR in "Undercover Brotha" in 2003. I'm good . . . not trying to see her leftovers lol . . . literally the gnarled bones of the White Man's last meal. Respect to Tiffani Amber Theissen for doing IR in 2000 with "The Ladies Man" when she still looked really good :)

2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

It's a shame that a lot of these White actresses probably wanted to be with a Black man onscreen but didn't have the guts or the backbone.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Stylish Thriller Last Night In Soho(due out this Friday) has an IR as a subplot and apparent endgame with one of the leading females.

Thomasin Mackenzie(Eloise) & Michael Ajao(John)
    [​IMG]

Warning: According to some critics who have seen it they didn't like the build up to the relationship or the relationship at all. So if you're interested in seeing it you'll have to judge for yourself.

4. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

I'll look up that Jennifer Connelly scene from Requiem for a dream but I believe that that a cyse.

Tiffany Thessen was in a hot tub with Tin Meadows in ladies man when she had on a bikini top and he supposedly did have anything on. If you want to call that IR, fine.

But I was in a hot tub on a rooftop loft in downtown Atlanta in 2001 with a big tiddie mulatto chick, we both was butt ass nekkid, and I still didn't get laid but I got more action than that.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  5. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

As far as Requiem for a dream goes, that movie hard to watch, always gas been, always will be. If you say, there is IR in that mug, I'll take yo word for it, because you're a better man than me, for actually being able to sit thru the movie.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Young Herschel

They kissed passionately and had sex implied so that's sufficent for me . . . better than Dixon & Ivy lol

7. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Damn, that redhead from Brixton Tales so beautiful... may I call every hot redhead with a brotha Hawkgirl? xD

8. Young Herschel

Prime Video has an allegedly original movie "Birds of Paradise" but it strikes me as influenced by the Netflix adaptation of "Pretty Tiny Things" which was based on a book. There could be IR in it based on the trailer but I'm skeptical lol . . . been scorned too many times. Will let you all know tomorrow.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the trailers for "Last Night in SoHo":

10. ENKI

ENKI New Member

Not sure if anyones already posted this (cant be asked to go thru 145 pages) but I used to have the biggest crush on Alicia Silverstone in the movie clueless:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So was good to see had a black love interest in the movie "Beauty Shop". She was a little older in this movie but still pretty:

Attached Files:

11. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20211113-224505.png Screenshot_20211113-224536.png Screenshot_20211113-225340.png

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

Has anyone seen this film Iron Sky?

This Kissing scene along with the 'epic' music playing makes it look like it will be worth a watch?

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

14. Young Herschel

I think its on NETFLIX

15. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the 2017 Movie "The Mountain Between Us"?

16. Young Herschel

Today is its last day on Netflix!!!

• List
  17. darkcurry

Yes. That was one of my favorite movies about a IR. It involves a bit of a cliffhanger though. But a well done cliffhanger.

18. ColiBreh1

Trailer for Lifetime's "Dancing through the Snow":

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. ColiBreh1

Clip from "An Ice Wine Christmas":

• Like Like x 1
    • List