Movie Trailers

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Apr 20, 2015.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They use little because Sam jack had to shave 30 years off of his face, and will only had to shave 15 years off of his face. So, the CGI isn’t as extreme.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

Holy shit, They're doing a Brian Banks movie:

5. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

21 bridges

Chadwick Bozeman and sienna miller the two leading actors in this hope she plays the love interest but i doubt it

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

While the film does not have a title yet, EON Productions and United Artists today officially announced the Bond 25 cast in a live stream. The Bond 25 cast includes Daniel Craig as 007, Ralph Fiennes as M, Rory Kinnear as Tanner, Ben Whishaw as Q, Ben Whishaw as Q, Naomie Harris as Moneypenny, Léa Seydoux as Dr. Madeleine Swann, Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter, Dali Benssalah, Ana De Armas, Billy Magnussen, David Dencik, Lashana Lynch, and Rami Malek.

The official synopsis is as follows: “Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.”

[​IMG]

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y62lnhqz

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  7. SilverSmith

Sony Pictures has dropped the new Men in Black: International trailers.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This looks like the kind of flick we are used to seeing Denzel Washington get. Stephan James is becoming a star. Also I thinks it's awesome that Russo Brothers are working with Chadwick for their first flick after the Marvel films.

I doubt there be any love interest in this type of flick and something tells me she was the wife of the murdered cop.

Edit: I just seen the trailer again posted by the Russo Brothers on their twitter page and Sienna Miller has a badge so she's his partner. So yeah no love interest, but the film as I said doesn't seem like that type of flick. This is a straight up Denzel action type flick.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I really hope that turns out to be a good movie

10. ColiBreh1

HBO just dropped the full trailer for the "Deadwood" movie:

11. meowkittenmeow

So, this happened...

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

There will one day be a special judgment for all the people who had a chance to stop this but didn't.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

15. SilverSmith

Sony Pictures has debuted the first Charlie’s Angels trailer, starring Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, and Ella Balinska, with director Elizabeth Banks at the helm.

16. meowkittenmeow

I hate Kristen Stewart.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

DON'T. DO. THIS. TO. NAOMI SCOTT.

18. SilverSmith

Idris Elba's Brixton, a cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist, versus Hobbs & Shaw.

19. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

20. SilverSmith

Below is the official trailer for Disney Studios' Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.

[​IMG]