Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao touche

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I can't type for shit lol. Excuse my poor english. Who is spoken about in the "hood"?

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

In Atl it's mostly Ti and Jeezy (well it was when I lived there for 2 years). Jeezy was supposedly affiliated with the Black Mafia Family. I don't know the extent, but the leader "Big Meech" was well respected and used to buy out the club's for his friends ect. I'm not praising any of this. These are just things that were good to know at the time. Its dangerous not to really understand any environment or have your head in the sand. Most of that stuff was kinda in your face anyway. Even when meech got locked up his presence was still felt. I lived in Sandy Springs and Buckhead during those times.Those places are not hood at all.

Love the avi by the way. Ray ftw!

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You're my friend because I don't talk music with you lol. We'll never see eye to eye or even remotely similarly where music is concerned. I love you in spite of your musical likes.

:smt007

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Now see TDK. She does like short dudes. lol

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah but they're also rich. At 5'10' I'd need to be worth at least $10 million to be on the same level as a taller man making $40,000 a year lol.

7. RaiderLL

Been trying to tell these guys :p Jeezy is 6'6-sexy every day and twice on Sunday lol

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Money does to women what alcohol does to men. :smt023

9. The Dark King

lmao you ain't lying homie

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I love a little alcohol. Lol

11. beccaomecca

Haha well that was some good entertainment nothing like a good debate over something completely unrelated to the thread topic.

Loved it!!!!!!!! :smt033 and thank you Beasty i met Raekwon when Wu were here a month ago. What a night that was!!!!!

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You are right
    She had a storke

13. beccaomecca

I feel horrible now for saying she's unattractive. Maybe the stroke played part in it :-/ to an extent.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its OK. Its say that you a good person. The bigger point you were making was on point

15. beccaomecca

Lol. Thank you. :smt023

16. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Well technically hip hop did start on the east coast, just saying...*runs away* lol

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No need to run away. It's true. Rap and hip-hop did originate in the East Coast(New York City). It's popularity and influence spread to the West Coast and all over the world.

18. RaiderLL

Haha at least you're smart enough to run away. No one can ever (and I mean everrrr lol) convince me that anything beats west coast rap. I'm one of the most open minded people you'd ever meet but when it comes to my music, I'm truly as closed minded as they come lol.

It can "originate" in the east all it wants...the WEST made it what it is. You're welcome, east coast :cool:

19. The Dark King

If you want to take credit for the shitty ass music that calls itself rap today then take a bow lol
    And sure love what you like no shame in that but saying West Coast rap is better is plain blasphemy with nothing to back it up. You people don't have bars, what made rap hot in the first place, you don't have the same kind of sales, no one puts any of your rappers in their top 5 except for Pac who is actually from NY you're welcome and to fair there have been amazing producers from the west but rap wise ya'll are lucky you had some catchy beats that carried most of your songs.

20. RaiderLL

I'm not going there with you. I'll end up disliking you and no one wants that lol.