Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I believe that's because people tend to think that someone whom they view as very attractive is unapproachable while someone whom they think is on their level of attractiveness or lower is approachable. When in reality, those very attractive people are surprisingly approachable.

2. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

A woman doesn't exactly wear her "heart" out like a piece of clothing lol . It's a "beauty in the eye of the beholder" kinda thing.I may not find a woman as attractive but some other dude will swear she looks good.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

They are there. Mostly to put a fellow in the friend zone until they find the man of their dreams. LOL.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Clearly this is not IR. But it goes to show that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. T.I. could have any sexy female he wants. And I'm sure he does on the side. In fact i don't even know if they're together anymore. But he's a VERY sexy black man with what most would claim to be a physically unattractive lil kim look alike. But she's beautiful to him.

[​IMG]

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Very good point

6. beccaomecca

As horrible as it is to say :-/

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Very anecdotal though this the exception not the rule and not real an indicator of every day people

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

It is IR, as she's biracial, but she's got fame and money in her own right so there may be more going for her in his eyes than beauty. She's on his level more than most.

I actually love TI and Tiny. I used to watch their show, I love how active they are with their kids, I love the example they set of a blended family and I love that they just welcomed their first baby girl together, into this world. This is one of the few celebrity pairings I actually care/enjoy hearing about lol. She may not be the standard of beauty for many but he loves her something serious and I love that.

9. The Dark King

I absolutely hate when women do this nonsense. She is no where near his level. She was in a group that had maybe two hits in the 90s and he's arguably the best rapper out of the south ever, he's been in hit movies and he's a way more recognizable figure than she is. You're right he may just like her for reasons unseen but don't create false equivelancies.

10. RaiderLL

You bolded that whole sentence giving the impression that you read it but your comments beg to differ lol. I said on his level more than most. Most women don't have even her level of "fame" so my comment is correct. No where did I say she's anywhere near his level of fame or success.

Biggest eye roll of 2016 goes to the comment that "he's arguably the best rapper out of the south ever" :smt043 I'm actually a big fan of his (not so much a fan of his music, more so his show and family), but even I see that comment as complete horseshit lol

11. beccaomecca

I do love them them together also. They are always all over eachother in photos and look deeply in love. Didn't realise Tiny was bi-racial though. Regardless of celebrity status or money or anything else. It just goes to show beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She was once nice looking. Money and Father Time has worked a number on her. I think she had a stroke or something too. But anyway, I wish people would grow old gracefully.

13. beccaomecca

You're right she was pretty cute back then no doubt. Wow that's heavy! I agree they mess with their faces and think they look better when in reality it's the complete opposite.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Scarface. Ti is good tho. He gets tons of love in Atl

15. RaiderLL

Oh he's good, no doubt. "Best from the south ever" though? Nope lol. Never trust an east coast fan's "best of" list lol

16. beccaomecca

He's a good giving back to the community kinda person in general.

17. The Dark King

I said arguably so since you're arguing I guess I'm right lol.
    And who would you say is better?
    And the way you stated it was as if her fame was on paras if she were an equal. She's on the same level with Rudy Huxtable at best and half as cute lol

18. The Dark King

I'll put my list up against yours anyday. You have like two rappers from the west who make it on anybodys top 10 none in nobody's top 5. You're still trying out how to come with bars.
    List your top 5 MCs and my top 3 probably 2 would eat them alive. Yall can make songs but nearly no one can actually rap. Facts!

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm skeptical of anyone who feels beiber and not Pac.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Talking bad about Ti in the "hood" is just asking for trouble.