Living on Bitcoin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by The Dark King, Feb 21, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wanted everyone to partake. There's still time.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You're right. I don't think Bitcoin has reached it's peak yet.

3. The Dark King

Those of you taking an interest in bitcoin and all things cryptocurrency should pay attention the futures contracts up for grab starting today. Should be a rather interesting showing.

4. The Dark King

Its at half a trillion dollars guys. The entire market was 8B two years ago. Not too late

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...who has $17,000 a coin to invest? :pNutty people are buying coins on CC's and mortgaging their homes. Tulips anyone? :D

6. The Dark King

Not remotely the same thing I hate that comparison its unequivocally false.
    Secondly you don't have to buy a whole coin this ain't shares in stocks

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So no bubble on the horizon? Buffet says yes. You?

8. The Dark King

Warren Buffet said the same thing back around 2 years ago and yet here we are. What if I told you we're still at the beginning. While I respect his previous strategies and his politics what if I told you in side ten years his fortune will look like cat food after cryptocurrency produces more billionaires in 10 years than all the previous years combined.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There is no argument to be had in Finance. Its about return on investment.

Political folk......too much rot on the brain.......lol.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You know I just read your whole post in Morpheus' voice. ...lol

11. The Dark King

Lmao holy shit it does sound like that. Damn Matrix.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm dying! Lmao

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

No lie TDK. I really hope you're right. But it's hard for me to see bitcoin being bigger than information tech, social media and the internet.

To my layman's ears, it still sounds very speculative and highly bubble-licious.

I simply don't understand the 'value' in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and why their valuation skyrockets literally by the month.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure fractional investing exists for cryptocurruncies.

15. The Dark King

Yes there is some speculation but in this case speculation doesn't mean less value it just means a little over excitement. Its going to level out in the short term but continue to rise in value as it becomes adopted widely. Without too much technical jargon bitcoin and cryptocurrency over all shows value because of the public ledger which limits manipulation of the market you can see who is buying what and how much they have unlike stocks that's subject to all kinds of manipulation. A huge reason why the value will continue to rise is because it can't be seized by an outside entity like a bank account can.
    I know its hard to see but remember when facebook came about no one would have predicted it being worth 400 billion one day. Its just a platform for people to chat and share pics yet its taken over our lives.
    Pay special attention to the blockchain because Dorthy Kansas is about to go bye bye.

I might pick a few of you to be in our exclusive beginners trading group. Or make some videos available.

16. The Dark King

Exactly. You buy a hundredth of a bitcoin if you want

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I gotta get on this shit. I know zero about finances

18. The Dark King

Learn young man learn

19. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

What are you doing in cryptocurrency? I've been thinking about getting into it.

20. The Dark King

These days I'm more on the investing than trading side of things. In starting to give talks on blockchain and developing ICOs