Living on Bitcoin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by The Dark King, Feb 21, 2015.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's what I know. It's just frustrating because I can see where this is going. But, I can only buy very small amounts here and there. Never been so broke in my life.

Let me be a warning to anyone that will listen; make sure you have enough money put aside in case of a sudden disability. Neiyhrr your insurance company or The government cover everything you're going to need. So, it comes out of pocket or you don't get it. Because of that, your savings will get ran through quick.

People, you have been warned.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn fam I'm really sorry to hear that. Inbox with what kind of work you do I may know someone

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

$100m twins from south London created cryptocurrency in mum's kitchen
    [​IMG]
    Steve Williams (left) and brother Sam have become multi-millionaires

Identical twins who grew up in a tough south London neighbourhood became multi-millionaires by designing one of the world’s leading cryptocurrencies in their mother’s kitchen.

Steve and Sam Williams, 39, whose parents emigrated from Nigeria in the early Seventies, spent four years working on the software behind their Populous PPT currency in the family home in Brockley.

Full story..
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lon...-cryptocurrency-in-mums-kitchen-a3937671.html

4. The Dark King

Yeah interesting guys very proud of them for being able to capitalize but their coin isn't very long term. Hope they roll the windfall over into more sustainable ventures.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Read it is growing again.

6. The Dark King

Yeah for over a month now
    There are still many gains to be had

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. The Dark King

Makes me wonder how many people low key paid off their mortgage or debt with some weirdos advise on the internet lol.
    It's far from too late get in and get some wealth

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed. In those convenience stores in the hood a very few would buy a Bitcoin. A regular person get a very small fraction of that cyber currency.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What happened????