Lindsey Vonn and P.K. Subban

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Jun 7, 2018.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Lovely eyes.

That is some outfit in the second pic. Wow.

3. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. darkcurry

Wait, wait, wait. What's going on? Where were they at?

Can't leave us hanging, Smith! lol.

5. SilverSmith

I’m as puzzled as you by the ensembles. [​IMG] I'm joking.
    I read this morning that they were in Toronto for the annual Caribbean Carnival Grande Parade.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. SilverSmith

7. darkcurry

8. darkcurry

https://twitter.com/lindseyvonn/status/1165253432372027392

I did not expect the hateful and bitter comments to be out in full force. She posted the pic earlier today and there were folks taking shots at them. Smh. They really don't be receiving hate like that so It was a little shocking but not entirely. But as soon as she posted it was surprising they were some of the first comments.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What's the demographics looking like?

10. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I love PK Subban and he’s an incredible hockey player (I love hockey).. but really?? She’s been around!! Be better do better

11. darkcurry

I didn't scroll down that far but the first two comments are negative ones and like every 3 good comments you'll find some snide comments that follow.

Not used to seeing them get that many as they are fan favorites especially on twitter because of their interaction with fans and silliness.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Weirdly enough it's the white guys who are hating. It's usually the bitter sistas (two sides of the same coin)

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That makes two times they haven't hated. PK and Seal. lol

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Right? They only care when it's a dude they like.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I was watching Jaye De Black's video on this engagement & I was surprised to learn that Lindsey was married for 6 years before she stared dating Tiger Woods. Also, Vonn is actually her ex-husband's last name.

16. darkcurry

She said she was married for four years to him. Maybe six years all together.

17. darkcurry

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

19. darkcurry

The best thing about it is the sentimental value rather than the price value. In this society people always want to determine love by the size and the amount of money spent on a engagement ring you can't even give someone something with sentimental value to it anymore. This shows how authentic their love is that those were the things he was thinking about when picking it out.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And those people are the ones that likely know the least about jewelery to begin with. There is no pride in overpaying.

This reminds me that I need to find a nice blue rock for a ring I'm having made for myself to celebrate educational achievement. I'll marry it with 14k gold.

I may surround it with baby diamonds.