Lindsey Vonn and P.K. Subban

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Jun 7, 2018.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah, tanlines rock!!

We have a thread about em in the Locker Room. I respectfully disagree with Sarah.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Tan lines are usually seen when you are sunbathing nude. Not when you are wearing a bikini.

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I def get how tan lines can be sexy. But you usually can't see them when the lady in question is still wearing a swimsuit.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Wow I completely missed the swimsuit issue release this year. It's still in February, right? I haven't looked at one of those in years, but I still usually hear about it when it's released. I probably wouldn't even know the cover model if you told me her name lol.
    Out. Of. Touch.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Actually, the 2019 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition arrived on newsstands today. You've got plenty of time to peruse a copy! [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Oh nice. So they finally moved it closer to the warm weather months. I still probably won't ever see one lol, but it's still nice to know

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Tan lines on a sexy ass body can look pretty good. Lindsey Has A Sexy Amazon Built to her with how tone and tall she is with a nice a booty to go with it. So the tan lines look even sexier.

8. darkcurry

Beautifully Sexy!!

9. darkcurry

Lindsey wrote on her twitter that due to her surgery she had 5 weeks ago she haven't been able to work out and was out of shape when she was at the beach in Miami over the weekend and felt very good about being proud of her body even when she was out of shape but the athlete in her wants to get back in shape.

[​IMG]

Her out of shape is in shape for most people. lol. Like I said she has the built of an Amazon!

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

If that's her out of shape then I now understand why she's so confident about her body

11. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The couple were spotted by paparazzi in Miami, and the two couldn't keep their hands off each other at a pool party..

[​IMG]

They were having a great time and seemed to only have eyes for each other, engaging in quite a bit of PDA, including some hugging, kissing and Lindsey sitting on P.K.'s lap, and P.K. palming Lindsey's ass.

[​IMG]

Lindsey said Monday she was happy for her ex-boyfriend Tiger Woods after the golf superstar won the Masters Tournament last month.

β€œIt was great. I always knew that he would come back and I am happy that he did.”

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

'Subban was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens in the second round, 43rd overall, of the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.

In 2013, he won the Norris Trophy as the NHL's top defenceman, and tied with Kris Letang as the leading scorer among defencemen.

In the summer of 2014, he signed an eight-year, $72 million contract with the Canadiens, running through the 2021–22 season. After the 2015–16 season, Subban was sent to Nashville in a highly publicized trade in exchange for Shea Weber.'

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. darkcurry

Looking Lovely.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I've decided PK looks better with the hat.

That hairline comes halfway down his forehead. Disturbing.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

I feel like he might of had work done on his hairline...which would explain why he was wearing a hat all the damn time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol you don't see a PROceeding hairline very often