Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I still say they're just trolling us. No way this is an actual genuine romantic relationship.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Based on what's been reported, it seems like their in a open Relationship.

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Could be. That definitely tracks better than this being anything like a couple in love.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I think it looks like they are madly in love.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't buy it. Yeah I believe they like each other. I even get that they want their privacy. But if you're madly in love with someone don't you want to be with them openly and publicly? Since we first heard about them it's like they give the public just enough to keep the speculation up, but not enough to actually look like a real relationship - not to me at least.

This looks like an extended friends with benefits/together when convenient/jump off situation at best to me (wow, I haven't seen the term jump off in a minute lol). Jamie seems to like her but still wants to play around. Katie seems to like him but still wants her independence (and probably also wants to play around).

Of course I could definitely be wrong though. It's really not my business anyway lol.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I just think they are taking this private relationship thing overboard to the point of now immaturity. I get it when celebs want their privacy, but if you truly want to value your privacy this much then stop being in this industry. Because they both knew what they signed up for. These celebs kill me when they try to keep their full life private. Once you become famous (and it's been this way for centuries) your life no longer becomes fully private. You knew what you signed up for. Especially now in this day and age where people LOVE couples in love and shipping people even though that gets annoying when they do it with people that aren't into each other. But other than that what is wrong with people being happy for couples in love, they should appreciate the time they are living in and recognize that they are an Interracial Couple and IR couples especially famous IR couples in the past didn't have the luxury of even being ALLOWED to date because it was hated by A LOT of people. Instead they are loved by a lot of people being in a Interracial relationship, they should really look at and value that perspective that this wouldn't have received with such a positive reception back then. And even still there are people (mainly bw) that don't approve of them being together.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I agree with you, except I don't think black women are the main ones disapproving. That title still goes elsewhere.

But yeah, I think it's a little silly to try to be that private. That's why I assume this isn't what they want us to think it is.

8. ColiBreh1

Yeah, this is how the media has been describing their relationship ever since Jamie & Katie denied the break-up rumors a month or so ago in late June.

The funny thing is the media is going out of their way to not call them "Friends with Benefits", "Open Relationship", "Non-exclusive", & etc. all while describing them like that.

9. ColiBreh1

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. darkcurry

^ Up next Kendall Jenner & Ben Simmons the other "Friends with Benefits", "Open Relationship", "Non-exclusive" couple. lol.

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

At what point do labels like that officially prevent you from being called a couple? Lol

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That clip just reminded me why I don't follow celebrity gossip. Leaving the thread now...o_O

13. darkcurry

I don't know. lol.

14. Reverie

A lot of white men would disaprove too, Katie Holmes has been their dream wife for almost 20 years.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. darkcurry

^^ Okay now I think this is probably a photo-op or they are ready to come out as a couple. Because they NEVER even take it that far the times they have been seen in public.

Peep the brotha in the background leaning in. it looks like he staring to see who that is. lol.

17. Reverie

Him with the light blue ball.

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

19. darkcurry

Yeah.

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Photographed on Sep 18, 2018 in Atlanta.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]