Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sexy Legs!

3. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  4. darkcurry

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Jamie was inordinately secretive of their relationship, which I found peculiar. They remained together longer than expected, however.

6. ColiBreh1

https://www.nickiswift.com/162844/the-real-reason-jamie-foxx-and-katie-holmes-broke-up/

https://www.nickiswift.com/163169/heres-katie-holmes-jamie-foxx-troubles-started/

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

All of this is probably B.S. someone probably has a new movie coming out soon.

If it is true, then Holmes only has herself to blame. He’s been partying and dating different women for years. You played yourself if you go into a relationship with the hopes of changing them.

As far as Foxx saying that it is just business and double standards and such, I agree with the double standard part. Any dude who sleeps on his couch is ok, but a woman does it and he must be having sex with her. I believe they call that slut-shaming if he did or didn’t do it.

At the end of the day, all that matters is that Threadripper is coming, and I will finally be able to decide between the 3900x and the 3rd gen Threadripper CPUs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. darkcurry

lol.

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I don't see the point of always trying to speculate who's to blame when a relationship ends, especially when celebrities are involved. Truth be told, regardless of what the gossip columns or those with their theories or "insight" have to say about the breakup, no one other that the two involved is truly privy to the relationship details or what happened to end it. There isn't necessarily some kind of drama or scandal behind it when a relationship ends; sometimes shit just doesn't work out. Breaking up doesn't always indicate something negative like mistreatment, ill feelings, or a lack of love. Sometimes folks just find they aren't compatible, which just means they figured out it wasn't meant to be.