Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Like Apple Jacks

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

;)

3. K

K Well-Known Member

You'd be wrong. Unless you mean they have another man in the picture as they have other options. Women ALWAYS have other options. This has to do with your age. I know lots of women (especially older women) who are just into a sexual thing. The funny thing about it is that often when we are at that point that's when the men are trying to get a commitment.

I've had several times in life when I just wanted a sex thing. I'm thinking about it now. Sometimes that happens after you've gotten out of a relationship and aren't looking to get involved. I've gone through that when I was going to school, when I had a lot going on with my kids, or I just wasn't really up to a relationship. Sometimes you just don't want to be getting into more than anything than just sex. Sometimes it's regarding that particular guy too. Guys you may want to play with but not get involved with.

Oh and to TDKs point....yes many of us are past the fairytale point in life and we own our sexuality.

I'm not saying all women can compartmentalize in that way, but don't be thinking that all women can't either.

4. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Im ok with it because I am in my mid 40's, dont plan on remarrying, I have a daughter that means everything to me, great friends. Not to be crude, but I dont really need a man for anything other than sex lol. If I meet some guy I fall in love with and want to spend the rest of my life with, Ok, but I really dont feel the need for it at this point in my life

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Until you get attached to someone hitting it right.

I've met women that went as far as complaining about guys getting attached; yet they themselves still got attached. Go figure.

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. GAmomlisa

Lol, trust me, Ive been with men that could hit it right!

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

I wasn't trying to suggest that being the only reason for a woman to become attached. However it happens.

btw ignore Mighty Lighty, that's a troll.

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yes, and this is so weird. :p

10. K

K Well-Known Member

That goes both directions.

And often the men who are used to being the ones that women get attached to are the ones that fall the hardest....maybe because they don't think it will happen to them.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

At equal rates? Hardly.
    Gotta love the straw man examples

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

LOL! Even the most ugliest socially awkward romantically uninspiring man who walked this earth has options. Everybody does.

Men don't want no real commitment from y'all, they just don't want to be banging a chick that other dudes is banging at the same time while they continue to slay other women in bed.

I'll give women this, they bang a guy 3 times max for fun but anymore than that, she definitely wants more than sex and I bet more than likely yall acting like a couple too cupcaking, long conversations, cute lil nick names, going out together etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. K

K Well-Known Member

Your youth is showing

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That's cool n all but that didn't answer the question :p

Let's keep it funky, from what I read from you in another thread about a Jamaican grocery bagger it seemed you were really into him. If this cat showed you some serious effort and said "Hey I really like you and I want you to be my woman" You telling me you gonna reject his offer and kept it purely a physically relationship.

What does a "purely physically relationship" even encompass for you women? I don't even believe that, you women be having mini relationships with these guys asking how their day, what they been up to, all types of shit people do in regular relationships.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Who said anything about equal rates?

The conversation ends up being huge sweeping strokes including all men and all women. But that's not reality. It's different at different times in life. It's different depending on what you look like, what your mindset is.....on and on it goes. Look at yourself, there's times you just want to get laid, others you want something more than just fucking. There were times you were interested in someone more than a fuck and she wasn't interested in you and times it was switched. People are people.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"Homeboy" is trying to tell us something with that choice of gif.

Do carry on

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Youngish dudes telling mature women what's up

Staying outta this one

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. GAmomlisa

Lol he wasnt Jamaican, he did have that look though now that u mention it. He asked me out after finally noticing that I blush anytime he looks at me. We went out (stayed in) several times and had an AMAZING time together. Easily the most satisfying sex ive ever had. But there is no future there. I know that and im sure he knows that. We had almost nothing in common. He is young and still living that "gangsta" lifestyle. His interests at this point in his life are sleeping with women and smoking pot (nothing wrong with either of those lol), so we would have very little to talk about. So yes, in a parallel universe where this man wants to wife me, I would ultimately say no.

And a purely physical relationship for a woman is the same as for a man. We simply enjoy each others bodies and dont go any further

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I know they're women out there who are open to no strings attached sex. I have a buddy who has a knack for finding them. I haven't been that lucky other than a small number of times.