Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Dearie we no go marry, your brother already beat you to it;). If not I would have invited you for audition.
    I have different sources for my Nigerian cooking skills, hubby, sister in-law, friends, my own culinary skills. I have perfected them over time.
    Yeah I know African men and food no be small thing o. So make you chop all the egusi soup for Naija finish.
    And welcome to the forum, glad to have someone around who I can talk some African things with now.
    Oh as for Indian food, am not sure you’d like it. Most Africans I know don’t. Too much vegetables, not much meat, you know...

2. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

U married a Nigerian? Thats a real nigga right there ... I feel like Im apart of the family jus based off of that ... That african man better be treatin ur precious self the right way !! And u literally are speakin pigeon wit me? I cnt deall lol no be small ting .. U know how it de go ... Lmao thank u for the welcome party .. I already feel at home ... Now that uve described it tho I ll prolly pass on that indian food ... If my people no go eat am I no go do am

3. Madeleine

@Deztiny26

Bros na only Pidgin not Astrophysics! How I no go know am if I hear am regularly over the years. Na Pidgin I dey even understand not this Akata slang wey ya boys for dis forum dey talk sef. And of course proper English and German, which is my native language.
    Your brother be na correct man who treat me well. Na only the Naija men stubbornness you sabi wetin I dey talk. Naija men stubbornness pass goat sef.
    So na Oyinbo babes dey shark you like that for America?! Don't worry you go find one, only thing you might have to cook your soup and pound yam yourself;-)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  4. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Lmaoo yo I cnt keep up wit u ... After all na yankee talk be dat ... And ya call our american slang akata akata? U de hang wit Ogah tooo long somebody stop am lol ... U be german girl :oops: ... U get blue eyes? :rolleyes: Wat color na ya hair be dat? It true say us Naija men no sabe listen at all at all ... I hear this too much lol ... Funny I de flex wit two oyinbos right now although NY de vex me becuz it be like say every1 na see damself ... But dem two yankees de they go hard 4 ur boy ... But me no fit settle down now ... Cook pounded yam for waitin? Oyinbo women no sabe cook? U de craze?

5. Madeleine

Ok when you go Naija you go dey ask ya people wetin be the meaning of Akata:)
    And yes, we have been together for a while, but he isn't the one who taught me Pidgin. He's actually educated and can speak good English;-) It's just that I have a thing for languages. I learn languages easily and of course you can't get around the Pidgin if you regularly spend time with your people.
    On white women and cooking: depends on the individual woman, but the average white woman doesn't take her cooking duties as serious as the average Nigerian woman, I can say that with certainty. And she won't even know all your country dishes. I have always liked food and cooking that's why I was interested in learning it (and because I'm a nice girl like that:oops:) but I know African men married to German women who have to get their nyash to the kitchen if they want to eat Fufu...
    Yes I'm German and I look like one. Dark blonde, blue eyes and all that.

6. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Ogha

I kno wetin Akata mean now .. Na Yankee slang be dat no be so? ... U feel say I no sabe pidgin? Lol but yea it aint hard to learn Nigerian slang ... It took me about half a yr of bein in Nigeria yrs back to get the basics ... But I have a real Ny accent so sometimes it can come off comical wen i speak it lmao ...Wat other languages do u know other then German, english and Naija slang? I aint worried about the food issue .. Momsy jus gon have to UPS that bitch to my crib wen im outta state lmao ... I can cook a decent four to five meals, one including breakfast ... Also My fav meal of all time is Egusi so its a must that I learn how to make that from my mother when I get a chance ... U got dark blonde hair and crystal blue eyes? Wahhh??? Ur so perfect ... Im jus glad my brother locked that thing of beauty down ... It jus cnt get no better then that ... I swear if my wife doesnt have blue eyes I dnt want her lmao

7. Madeleine

So where are you travelling to? We are going to Abuja. First time with kids. Hope they take it well. Abuja is supposed to be HOT during that time. But heat at least means no mosquitos.
    Egusi is my fave soup as well.

Not crystal blue, more like greenish-blueish. But thanks anyway.
    I studied Latin for 7 years at school. I also learned Spanish, but I need practice. I'd like to learn French and Igbo (for obvious reasons lol).
    Nigerians in the US always seem to lose their accents and Pidgin within 5 mins. The ones in Germany have to learn our language but keep their accents and other linguistic peculiarities intact. After all we don't speak English with them so there's no mainstream English they have to adapt to.

8. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

I ll be in Lagos for the time there ... Funny as much Ive gone back to Nigeria Ive never been to Abuja .. Ive been to Awka ibom state, Cross River and Lagos plenty times .. Dry season in Nigeria from what I know is from like September to May ish .... Anything in between is rainy season so IMO thats the best time to go since its usually a bit cooler ... How old are ur kids? Studying Igbo? Ur husbands Igbo? What the ... U sure hes not my alter ego or sumthin lol ... Its pretty cool ur versed in multiple labguages because Ive always said u ll never know wen u ll need them ... I do want to learn spanish though ... How lonh did it take u to get acclimated to a new language? Always felt it would take a long time so thats been a deterrent

9. Madeleine

Rainy season is good but there are more mosquitoes. I have had Malaria once and don’t really need it again. Abuja is way hotter than Lagos anyway, and dryer, too. The further north, the hotter...
    I have been to Lagos and Abuja twice each and to Plateau State (Jos) once. You should visit Abuja. It’s very different to Lagos. You know it’s a planned city, so it’s very organised and clean with interesting architecture. Lagos is cool though. Lots of diversity. If you are in VI or Lekki you’d think you are in the US. Then when you drive out towards mile 2 and on towards Badagry and so on that’s when you see the real wahala. Going to the movies is completely redundant, so much to see there lol.
    So do you speak Igbo?
    Learning languages is pretty normal in Europe. Everyone learns at least English at school and if you want to do something roughly equivalent to A levels you have to take 2 languages. But many learn 3 or so. Although learning and being fluent in it are two different things. That’s why I said i need practice in Spanish. What really helped me with English was the time I spent in New Zealand (about 9 months).
    My pikin dem are 2 and 4.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  10. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

i prefer short women , i can get her foot in my mouth during sex or at least have it in my face. anyway that's my motive....yeah i'm a foot guy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Nice that we shorties also gets a little love.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It can be accomplished with the taller women. Just imagine her on her back with legs folded, and the dude on his knees.

13. teddebear07

nope,obviously you never tried this move before. i said during sex.

14. teddebear07

well ,there's other reasons shorties are fun.....everything seems bigger ,:D on my end.large and in charge !

15. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Nice way of putting it.

16. DudeNY12

Obviously, I HAVE accomplished this move, and yes, during sex.

17. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

You are very imaginative.

18. teddebear07

sure this will work with a tall girl , if she is a yoga master or a performer at a circus.

you know ,i've read your post over time . and you're the can do - positive type. if I wrote that it would be hard to do a 7ft tall lady doggie style .you would reply "it can
    be done! all you have to do is stand on a ladder while you do it" or do a hand stand upside down and do her.
    the positive stuff is cool and has it's place ,but your missing the point.

19. DudeNY12

Yes, I do tend to be more the optimistic type. That said... If you feel that I'm here to dispute things you feel cannot be accomplished... That couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a grown ass man on the wrong side of 50, and I have no desire to dispute others just to be doing it. If that's how you took it... My bad!

20. teddebear07

The point is ....I'm telling some of the reasons why i prefer short women.
    I'm not saying you are disputing me just to dispute me ,i'm saying your missing the point.
    it's way easier to get to a woman's feet during sex (missionary) when she is short. and alot harder when she is tall.