Do you like short or tall white girl ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by alioufall, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah, like I said 5'7'' is the average so quite a few are taller than that, and quite a few are shorter than that, too. I'm not from Baden-Wurttemberg either. Doesn't make much difference, except from my personal observation the people in the north and west are a bit taller. Even my mum is 5'9'' so everyone used to prophecy I'd be tall but I'm not. But I like my height, not too tall so I can still wear heels if I want and don't look like a tower (and not too short either).
    Most of my (female) friends are an inch taller than me.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'll take a short or tall WW please. Either one is fine with me

3. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

No. Because I am not tall

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The average height for a woman in America is 5'4'. Being a leg man I prefer 5 '7' to 5'11'. She can throw on some heels and we're still good.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Short. Very short. Like 5 feet tall.

6. Madeleine

Wow. Lol. Hope you are also short else she has to be carrying a ladder around to kiss you.;)

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yup, I am

8. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Definitely like them short or average height ... Im 6'3 so I like to tower over a female ... I jus think it looks sexy lol ... My last girl waa 5'7 tho

9. K

K Well-Known Member

See...and so many of the guys think/say the shorter women are all going for the very tall men and don't believe that very tall men are seeking out short women.

10. Madeleine

It's not fair though. Be nice and leave the short girls for the shorter guys. What do you expect them to do?:)

11. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Yep, Men over 6ft definitely do prefer short or average height women .. Dnt let these guys on here confuse u lmao ... Wat ppl say online and wat I see amongst my homies on an EVERYDAY basis tells me otherwise ... But of course that isnt the end be of it all .. Ive seen women around 5'10 that I find very attractive but thats a small section of women ... I refuse to be completely close minded

the shorter guys gon have to make way because this black man gotta get his lmao

12. Madeleine

I think 2-5 in height difference is fine (the guy being taller of course). I once dated an Indian guy who was shorter than me. I tried to ignore it for his other good qualities. But somehow it was bothering me. Heels were totally out of the question. Even with the flattest flats I was taller. Didn’t work for me.

13. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Pumpkin Im glad u dumped that fool ... Any dude ur taller then will always not work because if u aint gon be thinkin about it, as a man 98% time that shit will be crossin his mind throughout the relationship as well ... Doesnt matter how confident he tries to portray himself to be ... Out of curiousity how tall are u Madeleine? Wat size? Im tryin to paint the picture like Picasso over here :D

14. Madeleine

LOL. Check out post #334 of this thread.;) Size 10-12. But when I was dating that smallish Indian I was at least skinny. But yeah, actually all the time I spent in India was really strange because almost everyone (including the guys) were shorter than me and I was always being referred to as the tall girl, which I wasn’t used to from home. I felt like the walking Eiffel Tower.

15. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

No lie I jus got on this site a few days back so I dont know how or if I even want to go thru this thread to find all that information ... U can just tell me instead ... U know us black guys like to get our way lol .. Size 10-12 is pretty thick ... Literally right around my alley although Id take u even as a size 26 as long as u treated me right :p .. Would u say ur like 5'8? And how was the time u spent in India? I am an adventurous cat Im actually goin back to Nigeria in a couple of days

16. Madeleine

Am 5‘7‘‘. We are also travelling to Naija soon. Have a great time. Nigeria is always lots of fun. Am looking forward to it.
    India was interesting. I was doing an internship so I didn’t travel that much. But did see some interesting sights around Bangalore. And am someone who just likes to observe the culture when I travel somewhere else. Then of course the food...yum!
    Are you going to visit family in Nigeria?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I was convinced because nearly all of the short women I know and/or dated say they liked the tall men. Being just 5'9" I'd usually pursue the shorter women, but I'm still suprised at the number of 5'6-5-7" women I've dated.

18. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

If they had a choice they would def take them over 6ft but because they are only about 4% of the population They end takin wats available ... Average mans height in America is 5'9 ... Ur good tho because its not possible that every female can get into that sacred 4% so the law averages always balances out ... U will have some girls that will take the man right under that thats available

I def will ... Will be out there for a couple weeks ... Should be a good time .. I usually try to travel out the country at least once a yr so Ima make sure this time is well spent ... But u kno wat I love about u guys? Ur always lookin to travel and experience life, different foods and different cultures ... I cant even convince my homies to travel wit me outside the country even if I bought the ticket lmao ... I think that openness and that adventurous spirit is wat really makes white girls so attractive ... So India sounds like it was a dud lol ... Wat foods are u familiar wit in Nigerian/African culture? U have any fav dishes?

19. Madeleine

LOL...Europeans are different. If you give us the slightest chance to travel, we will gladly take it! I was actually referring to Indian food which I love. But yeah am also very familiar with Naija food and I can cook it, too;). I like rice and stew, Jollof Rice, Dodo, Egusi Soup, Vegetable Soup, Okazi Soup, Okra Soup, Yam porridge, Pepper Soup, other yam dishes and more. I hate Ogbono.
    I didn’t go to India because of a guy. I did an internship with the Indo-German chamber of commerce. Met the guy while I was there and had a mad crush with little substance lol.

20. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

U ll be surprised ... Even the caucasians here seem to like travelling or are at least 'excited' by the idea ... Omg u can cook Egusi soup??? Who taught u that??? :eek: U know the key to an african mans heart is his stomach .. We def gettin married now :D ... But no I didnt say u travelled there because of a guy, I was tryin to say it didnt sound like u were able to do much since u couldnt go out in the town and be Dora The Explorer haha ...Is Indian food any good? I bet it aint better then Nigerian food ... I swear all I know is curry chicken lmao