Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by senwosert, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Interim cracks me up

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'd bet that the BW who made the statement is one who hates on WW/BM relationships. Not to mention it's an incredibly moronic statement which has absolutely no merit.

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I would have thought the answer was self-evident, lol.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

:smt043

6. DudeNY12

It's simply a hate-filled ignorant statement taking yet another shot at WW/BM relationships.

7. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Question =
    Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

Answer = No

Reason = Can't be arsed, nothing to do with elbow or big toe measurement lol

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Would love to have you try and satisfy me :smt007

9. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Good pussy has no colour.

10. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Thought it was pink. My bad:cool:

11. Negus

Negus New Member

"REALLY??"

12. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

LOL.......funny stuff

13. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

Nothing to do with colour!

Satisfaction in the bedroom has everything to do with confidence and bit of craziness to go with it.

14. biosnex

biosnex Member

I once heard a black woman say that black men belong to black women and that no white woman can satisfy a black man because the body of a white woman is not built for a black man. What do you think about this tidbit?

Well, consider the source. You stated it was a black woman who made the assertion. Even someone with more than 30 brain cells would know better. Race has nothing to do with a WF being able to satisfy a BM. Some WM are great lovers, others may not be. Some BW are good lovers while others may fall short. It depends on the two people and what their particular expectations and sexual abilities are. Race is irrelevant. But that sounds like the pathetic standard hate BS virus that so many BW are infected with.....

15. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I think some black women resent white women "taking" their black men, so they come up with statements like this. After being with my share of black men, I've never heard a complaint . Ever!!

16. DudeNY12

Yup, I'd agree that many BW are definitely resentful. I know one BW who is downright rabid about BM pro athletes TV/movie stars who date/marry WW.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember watching Oprah Winfrey during her man bashing days. At the beginning of the show, she remarked about white women "taking" black men away from black women. Thus, adding fuel for the fire to make a show interesting.

Another talk show had a Dating Game set-up; a single black man having to choose one of three women behind a wall. Two were black and one was white. He chose the white woman. When he got the chance to meet the women he didn't choose, the black women looked at him with disdain.

Be it on television, or outside the home, interracial couples will be under scrutiny and speculation. The question,"Why is he with her? She's white," comes up. This is a question that is asked by white men, also. Not just about white women, but every attractive woman of every race and ethnicity.

Jealousy and loneliness, and perhaps insecurities trigger all of this.

"

18. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Am I the only person that really doesn't give a crap what people think about me and who I'm with... Like I could care less and I'm usually totally oblivious most of the time to any attention I may receive when I'm with my man.

Women are women regardless. We all can do the same things in the bedroom... The difference comes with the woman's personality and what she enjoys. If she finds the right partner for her, she will be able to satisfy her man.

It should be more about communicating our wants and needs, than a comparison between white and black (or any ethnicity for that matter) women.

People need to evolve and focus on their own relationships or themselves and stop comparing themselves to others... It's ridiculous and makes absolutely zero sense.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Preach sista preach

20. DudeNY12

Agreed!!! ...and that's about as well as it can be said.