Can white women sexually satisfy black men?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by senwosert, Feb 26, 2012.

1. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

White women universally give good head it seems.No offense to the ladies in here.I know some of the guy's in here were thinking the same thing.Yes, I know it sounds stereotypical. Lol

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Bruh :smt043 :smt043

3. Westie

Westie Member

Troof, and I make no apologies about saying so. I have also found that snowbirds tend to have the edge when it comes to sexual experimentation. They're just freakier it seems. :D

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I call blasphemy. Not all black men are hung like damn donkeys. And even if they are white girls push babies out of there... do the maths :rolleyes:

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like the old saying goes, "It's not the meat, it's the motion."

However, one out of five women would consider herself a size queen and that is her turn on and preference.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have met a Latina from Colombia who was good at oral. I have met two white women who gave me the best oral. I believe that it depends on the woman and IF she ENJOYS doing it.

7. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Duh, of course.Nobody is denying that.However, the topic is about White women satisfying sexually.Speaking of Latinas, I've gotten some good head from 2 different Cubanitas on separate occasions. Yeah I like the Latinas.

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

LOL! Preach it!

9. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Interesting thread..

10. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Well I'm inclined to think that we are hyposexual, but I'm not going to speak for all BM, but I know I am.

11. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I think that's a jealous BW as well. Not taking her side mind you, but jealous nonetheless that you can accommodate and satisfy a BM. Kudos to you

12. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Me too....

13. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I think that thread quite asinine,Color has nothing to do with satisfaction or sexual satisfaction of a male and female be they white or black green blue or yellow... color has nothing to do with it...

14. beccaomecca

I think it’s more like can a white woman keep up to the black man’s momentum and sex drive. It’s out of the question whether a white woman can satisfy a black man. There’d be no such thing as interracial couples if they couldn’t….

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

One of the most retarded topics ever. lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. beccaomecca

Ain’t that the truth!!!

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Why is it always the dead idiot troll bait threads that the "curious" & "uninformed" immediately run to & revive?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. beccaomecca

Seemingly talking to themselves too because the users that they’re responding to are no longer on this platform lol.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, that always cracks me up. Like do they not look at the dates on the posts they are replying to and do they actually expect a poster who put up a reply in an inactive thread that's over 2 or more years old to respond back?

20. beccaomecca

Exactly right lol. I think they were hoping a brunette with green eyes would respond. I have my suspicions that the user has two profiles on here.