BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh my! lol. I hope all this shuffling around didn't hurt the product.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like Hillary Duff's BM love interest on HIMYF returning in the season finale ties into a Easter egg storyline involving characters from HIMYM:

I was wrong assuming that HIMYF takes place at the same time as HIMYM & assuming Hillary Duff's lead character on HIMYF was the same character that is the mother on how HIMYM. Hillary Duff's character is a completely different character & HIMYF takes place years later after HIMYM. So we have no idea who the future father is on HIMYF.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

Watched this past week's episode of "The Flash" (Season 8, Episode 7) a couple nights ago. They leaned in on the Chester-Allegra 'ship the first 8 minutes of the episode:

I gotta imagine they'll finally get together by the end of the season.

4. ColiBreh1

Trailer for season 2 of "The Flight Attendant" dropped a few days ago:

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Really hope so! I´ve been waiting this practically since Chester and Allegra met! I know this is a pretty hated ship even on latin america, specially by westallen shippers, they say Chester and Allegra "steal" screentime from their ship. This is one of best ships ever, and Chester is pretty cool

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

So Kaley Cuoco will finally kiss a black man? YES!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

8. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

9. darkcurry

The "great guy" she is with is not Mo...
    ...But based on Mo Mcrae's character and story arch he has the possibility of becoming the main love interest. Which is rare.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm calling it right now. Ain't no way it's going down like that. The most there will be is a short fling before she goes back to her boyfriend (de facto love triangle *puke*). But I don't even think that much is happening -- which is fine with me 'cause I hate cheating even more than I hate love triangles lol

Don't be surprised if they never go past flirtation. He won't be the "main" romantic anything, except maybe the main romantic obstacle

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  11. Jeffrey Tripp

So a disposable Black love interest? Got it

12. darkcurry

Based on his character
    Mo McRae will play Benjamin Berry, a career CIA officer who may have a bad habit of getting a little too involved with his assets. https://tvline.com/2021/09/24/flight-attendant-season-2-spoilers-mo-mcrae-cast/

And this season's concept:
    The Flight Attendant season 2 picks up with a newly sober Cassie living in Los Angeles "while moonlighting as a CIA asset in her spare time," according to the logline. "But when an overseas assignment leads her to inadvertently witness a murder, she becomes entangled in another international intrigue."

He has more details about him than her boyfriend which tells me the one that won't last long or will end will be the one with her new boyfriend. It's very odd that his character is barely out there, but Mo's is.

• List
  13. Jeffrey Tripp

If Mo character is more of a main character than the boyfriend then it could be a situation where her life as an asset leads her away from the boyfriend and more towards Mo character. Maybe her sober life in LA isn't the life she's meant to live. Or like somebody said earlier Mo's character could just be a fling, which I don't have a problem with as long as the brotha hit it. lol

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Just because dude is barely in the show doesn't mean he can't still "win" the love triangle lol.

Also, why are we so sure "getting a little too involved" means something romantic? For all we know, this brother's about to come off looking like some overly-invested workaholic or thirsty stalker. I'm thinking they phrased it that specific way for a reason.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I've seen this movie too many times already lol

15. Jeffrey Tripp

Darkcurry gives me hope and then you come and crush it. lol

16. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Are there any children in the series? If so is any of them biracial?

17. ColiBreh1

Kim Cattrall plays the Narrator/older version of Hillary Duff's lead character, Sophie, in 2050, just like Bob Saget played the Narrator/older version of the lead character, Ted, in the future on HIMYM.

2050 Sophie has a son that she interacts with & tell the narration to. But the audience only hears his voice & he never appears physically onscreen. So we have no idea if the future son is white or biracial.

18. darkcurry

Been watching Winning Time: The Lakers Dynasty and so far NONE of the scenes have IR in them.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  19. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

surprising, how far into it are you? is it good besides that tho?

20. Jeffrey Tripp

It's seven episodes left so we'll see but that's crazy.