BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I actually wanted a link to 1st line of quotes in your post. I googled it, here's the link: https://mtonews.com/bow-wow-exposes-jermaine-dupri-married-to-white-woman-pics

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow, did you just find that out or did you always knew that?

4. darkcurry

They race-bait over there. Some of their stories they be positive about IR couples the next minute they are negative. Straight up race-baiting.

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

It was discussed on this very site back in 2013. Of course some black chick were complaining about this too back then.

6. darkcurry

No, I meant Catherine Piaz being the girl that used to date MBJ. I knew who she was, I just didn't recognize her in those pics with her new man Austin until you mentioned that was MBJ's ex.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I know what you meant. I 'm trying to say these photos of the two of them were posted on this site years ago when they were an item.That's probably how I first learned of her.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

BWWM = Positive
    WWBM = Negative

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know where l got it. I don't like to direct link them on this forum. I provided you with the quote from the horse's mouth.
    BTW, FB just shut them down on FB. They really do lie and perpetrate stereotypes and speak negatively of our kind of IR. (Kim sued them and won.)

10. ColiBreh1

SMH. Than you should atleast mention you got the quotes from MTO.

For real?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What difference does it make where l got the quote from when l provided the ACTUAL Tweet? Where are you going with this?

Yes for real. They are ridiculously trying to blame "white supremists" for it, and even had the gall to compare themselves to the 1921 arsoned community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but the reality is so many times they lie about celebs, non-celebs and never correct their stories that they no doubt get flagged constantly. FB had had enough of them, l guess.

12. ColiBreh1

13. ColiBreh1

@Bliss Do you know the name of the woman that J.D. was picture with?

14. Mystik

Mystik Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Gorgeous kids (family)!

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. darkcurry

I know she has been mentioned here in the past several times, but I'm going to mention her because I did not know Tamara "TJ" Johansen (Alaina Huffman) was married to a black man and has four kids.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shame they divorced, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

BJJ/MMA legend, Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza, and his family:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. darkcurry

A Kardashian/Jenner Christmas photo to their fans

[​IMG]

Try and guess where the photoshop is at. lol.

20. darkcurry

Dexter & Aliya Fowler's little family on christmas
    [​IMG]