BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Any county music fans here? Is this guy popular across the board with that group, or are there a lot of racists like I assume there are? Or his he any good as a country musician? Just curious

Beautiful family though!

2. fexo

fexo Member

He’s good.. seen him once

3. fexo

fexo Member

Seriously

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's loved by CM fans. Darius is a likable dude.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Good. I like hearing this stuff. Reminds me the world isn't complete dog s#%* all the time.

It was actually radio execs who initially split r&b and country music into black and white. Before that, everyone sang everything. I read about it recently. Maybe I'll post the article if I can find it.

I still bump "Let Her Cry" sometimes lol. Pre country Darius though

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I know he regularly attends (& often performs at) those CMA awards/events that air on ABC.

8. ColiBreh1

What decade was this?

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I wanna say it was the 20s or 30s but don't quote me. I'm still looking for that article....

11. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Olympic Gold Medalist Freestyle Wrestler, Jordan Burroughs, with wife and kids:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Very cute family! She looks familiar. I don't know why but she does to me. lol.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"...Jermaine told The Breakfast Club that he "Doesn't really mess with Bow Wow." In response, Bow Wow took to social media and exposed Jermaine's secret marriage.

Bow Wow told fans, "Calm down before I tell the world about your wife."...

('Speculation' is it's her)

14. ColiBreh1

@Bliss Can you please post the link where you got those quotes from?

Even if this is true, J.D. is a 46-year-old Producer/Songwriter who hasn't produced a hit since the 2000's. This news won't affect his career 1 bit. He's already Walk-of-Fame status to me. He got inducted to the Songwriters Hall of Fame earlier this year.

15. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Youtuber, Austin McBroom, with his girl Catherine Paiz and their kid

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

British film director Steve McQueen, wife Bianca Stigter and their children, Alex and Dexter McQueen, in London 10/10/18.

[​IMG]

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Country and R&B have always been two different musical genres. Nobody 'split' them. Maybe radio programmers in terms of air play segregated the music because of the assumption they appealed to different audiences.
    Even still, that's more or less true.

Most R%B fans don't want to listen to a station that alternates between Luther Vandross and Garth Brooks, and vice versa.

In the '60s and'70s pop music stations used to be more integrated, but not 100%.
    Now everything is for a niche audience.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You're right.

When I said that the two genres were split into black and white, I didn't mean that they were previously one genre. I meant that neither genre was overarchingly associated with either race before the artificially imposed "split" along color lines.

Blacks sang country too. Whites sang r&b too. Now either of those is the exception to the rule.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Paiz is Michael B Jordan's old squeeze.

upload_2018-10-11_2-43-34.jpeg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]