BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:smt042 I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself - Mae West

2. fexo

fexo Member

Aww, HELL NO!

3. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

4. JordanC

5. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Agreed

6. chicity

chicity New Member

One thing that I think is ready to go is the idea that a person's no# 1 identifying feature is the darkness of their skin. So many of the people in that thread said that the biracial children did not look like their fathers, which I think only makes sense if you are looking at the shade of their skin. Now, leaving alone the fact that Biracial kids are often a different shade as babies than they are as grown ups, that's also assuming that two people with different shades cannot look alike.

That's an old idea, and I think it's time to go. There's a lot more to a person's appearance than just their hue.

A couple weeks ago, my Mom & I were walking through downtown Chicago, and she saw a very tall, dark skinned man that she pointed out to me. "He looks just like your paternal grandfather". He did. He looked *alot* like him. Same height, same facial structure, same forehead, same nose. The only obvious difference was race. To say this Man did not look like my grandfather, simply because he was a dark skinned Black Man, would be insane. Of course he looked like him. He looked like him in every way but race.

It's time people stopped defining shading as the single most important feature in what someone looks like. It's limiting, and doesn't allow us to notice other relevant features.

Or, to say it more briefly: All those babies looked like their dadies, and those bitches need to stop hating.

7. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Boxer Chris Eubank

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

runner linford christie with family

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

darkdrkenrgydke
    Jun 28, 2010 11:06 AM
    REPLYING TO wkingsolomon77 ON Jun 28, 2010 06:32 AM Link Back
    Stop HATING...They look good especially Hootie and Blowfish guy's wife...If more of you American BW took care of your bodies like them then maybe you could get a wealthy Black men to get with you instead...If more of you spent more time at the gym and less up here WHINING then maybe you could even get a man...I never see BW at the gym...I see many WM,WW,and Black men....The Black men that bring their lady friends bring WW 99% of the time...

10. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Watch for the Drop Squad!

11. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

She's updating the thread with my latest pics so she has seen that we have found her thread........ some of the people on Black voices are not buying her crap. I wonder if she was trolling over here.

To whoever is posting these on Black voices looking to scrutinize many of these happy families, you are sad, get help!!!!!

look at this

Blk men WERE THE HELL R U MEETING WW

http://conversations.blackvoices.co...u-meeting-ww/44d4a2d4a3b5497cbf9dcd22bb70e10c

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I was just thinking that myself

Philly has a weight problem and many bw I see are overweight

the ones that aren't are arrogant and think they're the best thing since dish tv

13. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's the troll Awall1, the syntax resembles her

14. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. babybro

babybro New Member

Wow, now I know why this forum places so much stuff on private for members only. I had no ideal before but now it's rather scary if I must say some of the hatred seen in those posts. Wow, just wow. But I really appreciate the mods here, they don't play. When Trolls come, they shut them down. It's like an IR Zion of sorts heh.

16. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

are you sure you posted this in the right thread?

17. babybro

babybro New Member

Oh yeah, cause I'm posting a response to the black voices thread that was posted before, where someone from black voices took all the images from this thread and posted it on their forum just to have a league of people attack the couple. Sorry, I should have quoted the original post I was responding to, my bad.

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

yes, the bv thread is sad, prob started by one of our trolls/lurkers

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Blackvoices is full of BW with neo-nazi hearts and minds.

20. JordanC

[​IMG]

Another recent shot of Heidi with her youngest Lou. Lou looks like Johan.