BM Men **** policing black Futbol players who date WW

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Reverie, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Ugh they fucking hate to see it even though majority of black athletes marry black women.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I will say this... A lot of those Futbol Players do date outside their race, but it's not for the reasons these insecure females are claiming. I have yet to see any of them show or have a disdain or unattraction to black women.

Superstar Mario Balotelli was dating who is still considered one of the most beautiful WAGs Fanny Neguesha
    [​IMG]

She is now dating another Futbol player. These sistas have got to be part of a small circle OR American(lol) because black men and black women outside of the U.S. don't
    have the issues and are at each others throats like it is over here.

4. ColiBreh1

I'm told those were foreign blacks in the comments. Remember the average american ain't keeping up with European soccer

5. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Who cares what reason(s) Black Men have for dating other races of women, it's our life and we're not required or obligated to give any.

We don't have to justify who we date to anyone, Black females or otherwise. We're not their property!

I hate when I see Black Men trying show and prove to black chicks that Black Men date them. For what? What's the end game or payoff for doing that? You'll never be able to get rid of Black Females jealousy, hatred, envy and insecurities of White and other races of women.

So just live your life on your own terms and not worry about what jealous insecure loud mouths have to think or say!

6. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Oh BTW, how did this get on the Joel Embiid thread...LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Are we sure they're not Russian bots bent on sewing discord lol?

8. ColiBreh1

SMH.

9. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Black people with success: Ain't worried about anybody's personal lives but their own.

Black people with no success: Crabs in the bucket, with no (realistic) aspirations for success, no avenue to improve their lives (or the lives of others) so they vent their frustrations through Twitter towards people of their kind who have success that they can't relate to. Trust me if they were truly successful, they wouldn't obsess over celeb gossip, they would obsess over being more successful.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

@AtomSmasher86 , why the Dislike on my "Russian bot" post?

11. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Because it seems like ridiculous hyperbole.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol it was a joke, my dude. The "lol" was right there in the post. Nobody thinks those comments were from Russians.

13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Well said! Say that a little louder for the people in the back who didn't hear it!!

14. darkcurry

I was just stating that it's nothing against them, but anybody who date someone in spite of anyone else or for silly, dumb, hostile reasons are dopes. If you can't date and be happy in a relationship without dissing those that you are not attracte to then I'm not giving that a pass just like I don't want to hear these brothas that look to satisfy these black women by calling white women cave bitches, wet dogs, becky, ect. I don't want to hear it.

But again they like to put every black man in a box and think just like they did with MBJ that we hate black women because of other brothas that do. I was stating that is their issue so they're nothing more than projecting their paranoia on black men and stereotyping their "own men". Go figure. lol.

But it seems small overseas. I don't hear about too many foreign black women complaining like we do over here. So this is much ado about nothing.

15. darkcurry

I don't know. Maybe it was a mess up and somebody thought that was Joel? lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.