BM Men **** policing black Futbol players who date WW

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Reverie, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

2. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Back in the day 'cock-blocking' was highly frowned upon by other straight men, now the very suspect act of dick-policing is the new wave....Man times have changed! Whats even more startling is the same lump-headed lop-sided skull negros who bitch and moan about racism, are in fact de facto advocating for racial-segregation with their dick-policing anti-miscegenation screeching from these howler monkeys. Also fun fact, if you google 'miscegenation' one of the first images that shows up is Fredrick Douglass and the 'company' that he keeps.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you read about this from ***.

I've been saying I'm more concerned about the dick-policing from other supposedly-straight BM.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  4. Reverie

Yes, lol.

5. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

This woke generation is something else. Penis-policing/cock-blocking and worrying about another man's junk is totally acceptable, as well as advocating segregation and promoting anti-miscegenation mantras...it's quite fascinating really. Those woke-clowns that dick-police should be labeled 'Woke-back' lol!

You know that common woke-meme, "You can't be Pro-Black and date white" (obviously they never heard of Fredrick Douglass), well a clever rebuke should be "You can't support racial segregation, and demand racial equality."

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  6. ColiBreh1

I haven't read any of the dicc-policing comments in Joel Embid's IG comments section, but folks are saying it's mostly African men dragging him NOT AA men.

Meh...I kinda come around this. If you're a BM who is involved with a non-BW, I have no idea why you even want to claim to be pro-black. It's just easier not to claim it. Besides, you don't get any benefit of being a self-proclaimed "Pro-black" regardless who your significant other is.

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

“African crazy ass” ...
    Lemme Interpret for you as someone who knows;)...
    they been having African-man-problems in the relationship...
    I’m not saying he’s not a good guy or they can’t be happy together, but most likely they been having some intercultural difficulties.
    The commenters aren’t getting it. Either they are just looking for a place to release their racism or they are super-sensitive and interpret some kind of self-destruction into what he said.
    That message was between him and his girl, she knows why he said that.
    And that’s my take.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Reverie

I am relieved.

9. ColiBreh1

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Some fools posted this model wouldn't be giving Embiid the time of day if he wasn't a famous, successful, rich athlete without realizing they wouldn't be giving him the time of day of either by following him on Instagram if he wasn't a famous, successful, rich athlete. Such a lack of awareness.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Exactly, but also their thinking is not entirely true. Some of these very fine women we see be with guys that don't fit the "standard" of handsomeness before they become famous.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Embiid is 7 feet tall. Height equates attractiveness for a lot of chicks. Plus he isn't an ugly man in my opinion. Regardless attractive young women have been marrying rich older ugly white dudes for an eternity and people accept it. Let a rich black athlete marry a super model who is roughly his age and suddenly people want to raise suspicions.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

No high end fashion model is going to marry some random dude, that's just reality.

And Joel Embiid is NOT some random dude.

Besides she's Brasilian, so dating and marrying a Black guy isn't a foreign concept to her.

14. ColiBreh1

Co-sign. Embiid & his Fiance are terrible examples to use for the folks who constantly use the flawed talking point about white or non-black females wouldn't give black males attention if they weren't rich/famous.

15. Reverie

He is funny looking, but not ugly in any regard and I am a tall man lover myself, and I think he actually is too tall. Between 6'3-6'8 is perfect.

16. darkcurry

That's because they know why they're there. The money. I guess with the younger fellas they're trying to figure out what else is there.

17. Reverie

Both are good looking and they look to be in love, so I don't see the problem here.

18. darkcurry

Anne De Paula, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2019 Photo Shoot.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. darkcurry

I Trust The Process
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

The eventual alimony is going to kill him lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.