Aussie model Nicole Trunfio & Husband Gary Clark Jr

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bulmaa, Jan 14, 2014.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Coachella2016

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I love their style.

2. darkcurry

Congrats to them! From this pic it looks like they hooked it up!
    [​IMG]

3. brethard

brethard Active Member

She has been coy about her wedding to musician Gary Clark Jnr and on Tuesday Australian model Nicole Trunfio did the deed.

The Perth-born beauty, who met Gary at the Coachella festival four years ago, tied the knot within the shadows of where they fell in love, at Colony Palms hotel, Palm Springs, beneath a floral arch.

On Tuesday, 30-year-old Nicole she said I do to the Grammy award winning guitarist from Texas as bridesmaid models Gemma Ward and Jessica Gomes showered them with petals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-Gemma-Ward-Jessica-Gomes.html#ixzz46PqHa6ld

4. brethard

brethard Active Member

Grammy-winning artist Gary Clark Jr. wed his longtime girlfriend, Australian-born supermodel Nicole Trunfio, Tuesday evening at the Colony Palms Hotel in Palm Springs, California. The couple met at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival four years ago and, fittingly, returned to the area for their nuptials. They share a 15-month-old son, Zion.

http://www.people.com/article/gary-clark-jr-marries-nicole-trufino

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

As if I needed more reason to get my narrow behind down under lol

6. darkcurry

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Again I LOVE their style.:)

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Clark.

8. brethard

brethard Active Member

Aussie model and newlywed Nicole Trunfio, has made followers across social media green-eyed with envy after flashing her massive rock of a ring on Instagram, post her Coachella wedding to Gary Clark Jr.

Her slimline, ultra-delicate wedding band was accompanied with a blinging diamond ring most women would only dream of wearing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...g/news-story/f0a5effd0da86338a75ba55d3a37d87c

9. brethard

brethard Active Member

Bling, bling! One week after her Palm Springs, California, nuptials to Gary Clark Jr., Nicole Trunfio unveiled her dainty, diamond-encrusted wedding band via Instagram.

Sharing a close-up on her hand via Instagram on Sunday, April 24, Trunfio, 30, quoted Nina Simone's "Feeling Good" in the caption: "Birds flying high you know how I feel / Sun in the sky you know how I feel / Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel / It's a new dawn / It's a new day / It's a new life for me / And I'm feeling good."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...amond-wedding-band-from-gary-clark-jr-w204229

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Check out the Rasta/hippie priest performing the service in the top photo, lol.

11. SilverSmith

12. darkcurry

I like this couple's style,, they have this like 1970ish vibe to them. What you think?

13. SilverSmith

I agree that they embody an easy-going retro vibe, especially in these new images.

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

15. darkcurry

Gary Clark Jr. and Nicole Trunfio at the GRAMMYS 2017

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. darkcurry

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    'I'm married to a Texan and it is a very different world': Nicole recently spoke candidly about the impact of her most famous photo shoot where she was pictured breastfeeding son Zion on the cover of Elle Australia, two years ago

[​IMG]

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The lad has blonde curls, it is too cute!!

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

19. darkcurry

Nicole Trunfio announces she is pregnant and expecting a daughter with husband Gary Clark Jr
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ughter.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Nicole Trunfio has announced that she is pregnant with her second child.

The Australian supermodel and rocker husband Gary Clark Jr made the announcement via a statement to People magazine.

'Gary and I are so humbled to announce we will be graced with the presence of a daughter in 2018,' Nicole said.

[​IMG]

The 31-year-old is already mother to two-year-old son Zion Rain with her musician husband
    [​IMG]

20. SilverSmith

A new baby on the way? That's always a good thing for a couple.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017