Aussie model Nicole Trunfio & Husband Gary Clark Jr

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bulmaa, Jan 14, 2014.

1. UKVISITOR

UKVISITOR New Member

Aussie

They are such a hot couple...and she's a fellow Aussie :)

2. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Gonna have to look up his music; the sample bliss posted was killer. Congrats to em both, though I really didn't know either of em before this.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

On the beach with her 3-month-old son.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good for them! Well, I guess I see now what they've been up to recently. Lol

5. Umm no jimi only has a couple songs that even remotely sound like something Gary Clark jr might write. red house and voodoo child. Plus jimi is a little bit of a better guitar player than gary is. Gary is awesome tho. No suprise hes swirling

6. Lol I just realized me and him dress almost exactly like. Beanys, beards, black skinny jeans. Were both tall and skinny. He might be taller tho im only 5'10. And we both play guitar.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Celebration: The model and baby Zion sent Gary Clark, Jr. a very special message for Father's Day
    [​IMG]

8. orejon4

Congrats to the happy couple! Good for them!

9. SilverSmith

Such a beautiful photo.

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

That is an adorable baby.

11. Gary is so blessed

12. darkcurry

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

15. darkcurry

I hope that's grape juice. lol.

Beautiful picture, but I still hope that's grape juice. lol.

16. orejon4

Those eyes are debilitating, lol.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great photo. I don't think that is grape juice. This is Oz,not the US.

18. darkcurry

Couple at the Grammys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On her facebook she wrote on this pic
    [​IMG]
    "Happy Birthday boo boo @garyclarkjr I love you KING nobody or nothing compares to you. The coolest, the baddest, the best love forever"

Real, Strong Love. I adore that.

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

#countdown is on!!!! Bride-to-be Nicole Trunfio’s enticing glimpse of wedding dress

NICOLE Trunfio has given fans a glimpse of what could be the bridal dress she will wear for her impending marriage to musician Gary Clark Jr.

Suggesting her big day is imminent, the Australian model shared a snap of her bridal gown, while undergoing fittings at designer to the stars, Steven Khail.

“Fittings fittings..... What to wear.......What to wear! #countdown is on!!!! #clarkjrwedding #mrsclark #2 weeks.” the 30-year-old wrote alongside a picture of herself in an eye-catching gown.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...s/news-story/18264865fb2db6a0b1e5f64363e235bc

20. brethard

brethard Active Member

Nicole Trunfio has wed her US musician partner Gary Clark Jr in a sunset wedding in Palm Springs, California.

The WA supermodel was supported by family and friends, many of whom had flown in from Australia for the couple’s big day.

Australind-raised Trunfio, 30, was flanked by fellow WA models Jessica Gomes and Gemma Ward as her bridemaids while Ward’s two-year-old daughter Naia acted as flowergirl.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/e...arries-gary-clark-jr-in-palm-springs-wedding/