Are blondes more attracted to black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Aug 20, 2005.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yea, you're probably more likely to see blondes w/ BM the closer you are to Los Angeles(I'm sure Hollywood's influence has a lot to do w/ that). I'm more on the outskirts of LA county and I was speaking on behalf of the other parts of SoCal. Like Ventura/Orange county areas. There aren't very many BM w/ blondes. I mean yes, there's BM/WW couples but not as prevalent w/ the blondes as some ppl are making it seem. But like I stated earlier, I never really paid much attention to the hair color so I'm sure I overlooked it many times when it was there.

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You can find a bunch of blondes in most parts of the world, but not always with black men.

Blondes outnumber brunettes and redheads also.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

My personal preference would be for brunette, Mediterranean types, but I find many different types of women attractive.

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Bottle blondes outnumber brunettes and redheads, perhaps.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. The light reflecting off of blonde hair feeds out pigmented melanin. It’s a symbiotic relationship.

6. orejon4

I won’t speak to whether it is symbiotic or not, but I think it is the one of the interracial relationships that provokes the most visceral reaction from onlookers.

7. Squillie

Squillie Member

I am not blond ;-)

But what I like most in black guys is the difference between my skin color and skin color of the guy and I really like darker skin tones.
    Starting from there, I would say that it can be true for other people as well too.
    Since every white skin tone is pretty much the same, a major difference would be the hair color.
    And blond hair being the lightest skin color, it would be easy to say it is the equivalent of the darker skin color for black guys.

Of course, every taste is in the nature and some will like brown or "red" hair and so on...

8. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

I think skin tone varies among whites, just as hair does. Although most blondes have fair skin, some aren't.

9. Jason91

Jason91 Member

I have no idea what kind of men blonde women like but I do like blondes more than other hair colors. Not sure if it's a natural attraction of just societal indoctrination of what is supposed to be attractive.

10. orejon4

Agreed. There are some white people who’s skin can actually get quite bronze or dark tan and hold it well. Others are very fair and burn easily. The blondes I tend to be attracted to are either lightly tan or with some tan and some freckles. But again, it still boils down to the individual and the attraction they provoke in you.

11. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

I was blonde once ... artificially lol. It wasn’t great. I definitely did not have more fun.

12. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

did you dye your eyebrows too ?

13. CrystalCrowne

CrystalCrowne New Member

Well I cant speak for them but I am definitely a fan of blondes. Strawberry is my favorite flavor.

14. jen14

jen14 Active Member

So I am blonde (artificially, my natural color is light brown) and I just can't see how my hair color affects who I am attracted to haha
    Having said that, I think I can say that it is noticeable that many white women who are with black men. Maybe generally speaking BM do have an attraction towards lighter haired women, maybe we can get more feedback from the BM on this site :)

15. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

There’s nothing quite visibly enticing than a redhead with a black man (although I admire any white woman on the arm of a black man) and seemingly a lot of black men are with redheads, personal observation would be the drive between both opposites that’s a perfect mix and the aesthetically pleasing variation in skin tone. I don’t feel like redheads naturally gravitate to white men, it seems that if they do they go for other redheads lol. I know over here it’s mainly blonde bigger women with the skinny African dudes here.

16. vanille

vanille Active Member

I'm blond but I don't think hair color changes your personality or things you like or not ;-)

17. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Are black men going to meet gorgeous redheads like these [below] when they come to Aus. give your honest opinion please if you don't mind. The first ginger is unbelievable, nicely done hairstyle and her blue eyes are staring at you. IDK but that is the look a confident woman gives a man when she wants him so badly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. 2legit

2legit Active Member

You are right, look at them. they are happy AF.

[​IMG]

19. beccaomecca

There’s no denying :-D

20. beccaomecca

I’m about to break your heart…

The real answer is no.

The combination of red hair and blue eyes is actually super rare, rarer than a redheaded person lol (I somehow got lucky), it’s one of most uncommon combinations ‘on earth’.

Also spotting a redhead (a natural) in Australia is assumably also rare (redheads notice redheads and I haven’t come across many in my time)..

Personally my advice would be to go to Ireland or go along to the red head festival in Spoorpark Tilburg, the Netherlands. You still have a bit of time to make to the festival it starts on the 26th of this month lol.