Are blondes more attracted to black men?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Aug 20, 2005.

1. amy

amy Guest

Natural blonde here! :D

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

How about Naomi Watts? She's soo fine. And I still envy Tiger Woods, OMG his wife is amazing. Damn, I dunno what it is with me and married women, but Heidi Klum is out of this world!! Nevertheless, I couldn't forget about ALL those beautiful blondes Hugh Hefner finds all over the country. God Bless America...

3. Katie

Katie New Member

Natural blonde here too! :lol:

4. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

You're very right, Tiger Woods bagged himself a honey. I give him the credit. Heidi is on another level, her beauty is undescribable. Hugh Hefner is one hell of a lucky man. I wish i could be him, even for a day :lol: .

5. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Blondes seem to be the easiest to get along with as friends.....but sexual chemistry always is hotter with brunettes. When a BM is with a blonde no one seems surprised but when you take away one of those fine brunettes it really feels like you've done something wrong (in a good way) :lol:

6. PearlGirl

PearlGirl New Member

I'm a brunette! Oh... and a serial BM dater!!
    So there are some of us out there! :p :p

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

:lol:

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Or maybe I can make a thread about brunettes instead, or both...

and, I'll have to consider it, you know, with the lurkers and trolls about and such. :wink:

9. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I see that this thread was worth resurrecting. Thanks for all the replies so far.

10. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So, when I'm usually out and about, I see these attractive chicks pretty much everywhere I go, and most of the time, I don't even seek them out.

Most of them are usually alone, but when they are not, they are with a black man,( most of the time, these days, unlike about 5 years ago) and they are almost always blonde...

but, recently, I saw a hot redhead with a brotha, not too long ago, and then I saw an average-looking brunette with a brotha, a couple of days later.

I guess this is my individual experience.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yea, I haven't noticed many blondes with BM in Southern California. I mean, I've seen it, but it's not like a popular thing. I usually see BM with WW that have darker hair and mabye the blond highlights. I dunno, for the most part, I don't recall noticing a popular hair color for WW w/ BM but I guess if I always saw the same (like blondes w/ BM) then it would be obvious.

12. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Apparently there are a disproportionately low number of blondes left in the world now, so you fellas had better get yourselves over to Scandinavia pronto.

13. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Noted. :wink:

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

the east coast beats ya there too! we have tons of bm with blondes back east--its very prevalent

15. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I'm on the east coast, well, southeast to be exact.

16. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Wasting your time though, no other woman could have such an unhealthy fascination with black men as I do :lol: Sometimes I think that the streets are filled soley with black eye candy but it's only because my vision is so selective...no idea why.

17. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Ohhh, you...

but, until I relocate, I'm stuck with what I've got. :)

18. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Sorry, I wasn't trying to prove a point or anything - was just wondering to myself why things were this way, but life can be inexplicable sometimes.

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

I was speaking to soCalguy, who said he didnt see bm with blondes in California--he needs to travel more

20. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

its funny he says that because each time i go to somewhere in West Los Angeles like Santa Monica or Beverley Hills, i see black men there with blondes. Besides, a lot of girls from California, particularly from the Southern part, frequently come to Florida for spring breaks and stuff, and i see them with brothas. Sometimes, i hook up with a few. :wink: