American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You know damn well there's no break on the NFL network lol. Football (or sports broadcasts) run 24/7 in our house. I watch the games but not much more. I hate tv lol...

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hell they need to put "his and hers" "sports nation", "highly questionable" and "pti" on now.

. its 1:00 am now and ill would still watch em

3. RaiderLL

Too much tv kills brain cells. It might be time for you to turn it off lol :p

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sure will.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

WHen have I gone hard on bw. Maybe on a particular bw

7. RaiderLL

It's not just you, there've been a few people here who generalize about bw just as some have generalized about ww in this thread. Not typically a particular bw, most often speaking of bw as a whole. Don't act surprised lol

8. The Dark King

Most of my posts about black women have been more protective as of late ie the girl who got slammed in the classroom.
    I generalize all women though because the behavior is similar despite race. The only difference usually is the way it's done.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

expand on that

10. z

z Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]In7MW7cUnN4[/YOUTUBE]

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Didn't one of the members from this forum find a wife from the Ukraine?

12. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Well, that seals it. Thanks for posting that.

13. The Dark King

Sure did and she was gorgeous

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She is hot indeed.

15. The Dark King

Damn this video resonates. Outside of the superficial bs I did get what he was saying about girls here being flaky and so quick to make a problem out of nothing.
    I actually talked to my mom about it and from her perspective as an immigrant woman she says that too many of us here are so spoiled we are looking for happiness in perfection. I'm loosely translating of course but basically when most of what you know is good it's really hard to appreciate much and I think there's a lot of truth in that.

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

To everyone involved:

Can someone explain to me the logic behind this?

This applies to american women specifically in the New York City metro area. You all should really give TDK some more credit here for his posts and his situation he's dealing with. It is a horrible place with terrible people, I really wouldn't want to live there and if I was living there I know I would be feeling the same way as he is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

That is absolutely horrible. Unbelievable.

18. The Dark King

Well that's unique to NY. Really shitty though

19. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Excellent point, Mikey. I was gonna say the same earlier in the thread but never got around to it.

New York is EVIL. Anyone living there needs to get out -- not for a week, not for a month -- go LIVE somewhere else, for perspective.

You'll be literally astounded at the stuff you once accepted as "normal". You won't really "get it" until you get out and think back on your experiences in that city -- especially if you grew up there.

Media has done surveys that confirm: very, very few people who leave NY ever miss it. It's a miserable place to spend your most productive years -- especially if you're black and male. ...

I'm not surprised at TDK's perspective on a lot of things, based on him living in the New York metro area.

Horrible place with terrible people indeed.

20. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I agree with you.

As someone who grew up there, I can say it is the worst city I have ever been in. I'm glad I moved out and absolutely hate visiting family there. But it wasn't always like that. I believed the hype of "the city that never sleeps" until an older friend suggested I get out of the city. I was home sick for 4 days; after that I never want to go there. Not even to visit.

TDK, I don't now if you have a passport but if not get one and head at least to Toronto Canada. Beautiful city, the people are wonderful and friendly and Toronto has a lot of IR couples at least that's what I saw when I went. It's just too cold for me lol.

Man, even if you decide to stay in the states, NYC is not a good place for a brother like you. You are too progressive for that place. Very close minded. I know people who have never been out of The Bronx and don't intend to leave, ever. Same with brothers in Brooklyn. I don't know if you can leave (family responsibilities, etc...) but if you can, please do.