Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not really.

I think every woman I've been with know what I like pretty well but that doesn't translates to a quick nut. Every woman I've been with, I had to really focus and force my nut when it comes to hand jobs and blow jobs or its no fun for either of us because sex becomes work.

The times I do let women do as they please and completely totally enjoy the moment without thinking about the women's feelings, I always hear my mouth hurts or my hand is tired. I know on the internet everyone are huge sexual beasts who can last forever doing whatever and can satisfy they partner quickly when needed, but in my world, it just doesn't work like that.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I would literally pay you 100 dollars if you could get any woman I've been with

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lemme give it a shot! Money talks! Haha

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lets be real u never been in a relationship with a woman have u? Prositutes are not ur gf.
    Oh men dont need prostitutes....so that will leave u out of the convo.

Hell any bm who have women call him n---; word during sex need to sit down and shut up.

:)

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thats how he get his women

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

omgeeeeeee with you and the dead horse lol

7. Cherok33

Make love not war!

8. The Dark King

So in other words you're flapping your gums as usual lol

9. The Dark King

Unfair advantage I can think of two off the top of my head who would mess with you lol

10. Cherok33

Lmao silly

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Okay, my bad. I missed his post.

But, yeah, my girl is welcomed to watch. That's hot.

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I've learned much about my partner just by observing and it's very erotic for me to watch him enjoying that pleasure.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thank you. Its so out of touch for someone to not understand a simple need to sleep.

At the time you don't need to snuggle, fuck, cuddle, spoon, feel loved or get head. You need to sleep, and quite frankly if you could get it without jacking off you would. No idea why that's so hard to understand. Holy shit. Lol

In this conversation it seems as if some women expect you to place an order for sleep like ordering at the drive thru and go thru all the tiresome questions like do you want fries and apple pie with that and haggle for something that's very simple if they just listen and let you tell them what you want.

Apparently your need for sleep is more about their feelings and "preferences" and less about a scientific need of the human body WOW.

"I want all of your cum" "I want this" "I prefer that"

That doesn't sound much like a relationship to me at all

Well all I want in a woman is a best friend. I can get pussy any time I want without being in a so called "relationship".

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Thanks Bookie :smt023

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Lol. So sex/masturbation was designed to help men fall asleep. Got it. :rolleyes:

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If it works who cares?

And how do you know what it was designed for you got your PHD or medical degree when and from where?

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The obvious answer for the layperson would be to say it was designed for reproduction, so you prove that sex is more appropriate than jacking off if all a man want is sleep.

18. The Dark King

They really don't get the last part and it's incredibly unhealthy to expect to a person's everything. To the point you pleasuring yourself is suddenly about them. It's an annoying western trait particularly American where everything down to how you sleep is about them. If a friendship or any other relationship for that matter was that much work why would any one stick around

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Sleeping does not come easy for some people. For those that do sleep soundly through the night, they just don't get it.

I fall asleep very easily. But, staying asleep is a big issue. However, I can rub and bust one, then knock out pretty quickly. Now, if I have to go through a bunch of extra thought and movement (bae, wake up. I need to cum), I'll be up the rest of the night.

Not to mention my girl has really bad sleeping problems. It's exceedingly hard for her to follow asleep. If we have a serious conversation before bed, she's up most of the night. It's that bad for her. To wake her up for my enjoyment would be very cruel. With that said, I realize my situation is rare in that respect.

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It's the Jerry Maguire "you complete me" syndrome.