Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

K, then I easily can

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what about tv?

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Same

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i went without tv for awhile a long time ago and talking about going to bed early and reading books like mofo. lol.

met lots of people too.

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry it it didn't work out and sorry you're disappointed. It's his loss though. Good for you for not dealing with bullshit; you have to do what's best for you. Don't let it discourage you...just because it didn't work out doesn't mean there isn't a man out there who will appreciate you for the queen you are. :freehug:

Yes.

My son couldn't do it either.

7. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I could easily do this, but I would get nervous without a good book to read.

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Taking a break and time to yourself is always good. Eventually you'll get back in the game tho I'm sure - you're too pretty and fun to keep the guys from moving in on a good thing.

I think I've met someone special - :) - and so just when you stop looking and get comfortable being alone in your Rapunzel tower ... then wham! .. dark knight comes riding up on his horse.

When you meet the next guy you'll think "I'm so relieved I got outta that last one or else I mighta missed this." You're going to be more than fine in little time. I'll put a hundred down on it.

9. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all...

I am ok. I said what I needed to say and time will tell whatever happens. I'm not expecting anything. If you want anything from me you have to come HARD. I am a very independent woman, strong, solid...so seriously I'm ok.

Just disappointed in him.

we'll see.

And it's funny because I've got all the opportunity to be like FUCK HIM but I'm going to take it easy for a while. Focus on me and chill.

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

so a chicago business tired to sue a woman that left a negative review.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/02/27/chicago-business-files-lawsuit-over-negative-yelp-review/

SO I said to myself oh... what a great idea sue people on the internet for their comments. This will go so well!!!

NOT

http://www.yelp.com/biz/zwick-window-shade-co-chicago?sort_by=date_desc

a flurry of one stars followed from yelp customers. I really don't quite get how people can not understand the media and business. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. they really jammed themselves. the best thing for them to have done was to say "sorry for your bad experience. we will hope u give us another chance"

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

looking moist

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Back in the day that's how real men dressed...kilts, skirts, one pieces.....shit now.......mofo dress like that, something's up

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Really? That lucky bastard...I hope things work out :freehug:

[​IMG]

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Just did my part and hit them with that 1 star too.

16. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lol shady business better watch out for the lawsuit.

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Just watched The Interview and realised the actress who played the actress Seth Rogen was in lust with is called Diana Bang in real life.
    Be honest guys if a female told you she was an actress and was called Diana BANG, what type of actress would you think she was before looking her up:):cool:

18. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

I don't.

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll screw it up somehow. lol

20. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Fingers fucking crossed