Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I hope all is well babes. Be careful out there!!! People are sick.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously.....can't even let the kids go trick or treating anymore

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I know right. Taking the fun out of shit

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Its would be a good idea FG, even if you have no proof, raising the suspicion for that location may very well prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. You never know what might show up on the video that could help the police.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well, I did call the police, and between them and the bar - there were exactly zero shits given. All I got by the police was a lecture.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

aww hell.
    you forgot....you are a woman...its your fault.
    women have no rights under the law

typical of the police.

i was a victim of forgery. i knew who it was so i had to prove it myself. they were dumb enuff to have it notarized. after doing a handwriting analysis myself ($800) and sending a letter to the sheriff (elected) official to motivate his officers then they arrested them after of year of trying.

the long and short.....YOU have to do the investigation.

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that FG, you did the right thing anyway.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Sorry you had to deal with that after what you'd already been through. I'm not one bit surprised that indifference and a lecture is all you got from them, but at least you did the right thing by trying to report it.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im not either. women being raped is viewed upon as its your fault for getting raped

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That sucks. I hope there are no more problems there. So much for public servants.

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Im not one bit surprised either by the police response. I finally stared to feel better today but I spent all amended all dizzy feeling woozy and weird

12. orejon4

It's sad. How they have everyone so convinced of this mythology that has been built up is beyond me. It seems like every single social encounter has become a matter of life-or-death.

My condolences to you and your friend's family. I have often thought exactly what you said here. That takes a lot of willpower. I guess the person must truly feel overwhelmed by their circumstances or struggle with very profound depression to be able to do something like that.

13. orejon4

LOL

Good points. To me, an Alpha Male doesn't think he is dominant, he is dominant, and no amount of positive thinking can 'psyche him up'. So I guess I was thinking more of athletes, or in general men who wield physical/economic/political/actual power of some kind.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting. I think the most impressive part of an alpha male is his dedication to his woman and his family. A true alpha male is a wonderful mate and father.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

this will surely goes into the nice guy thread

16. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

officially official. Lost for words but not dealing with bullshit. I'm single. No more relationships for this girl. I'm jaded than a mufucca.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh wow
    I'm sorry to hear that. I know you were really happy.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im sorry to hear that.
    break-ups are very tuff.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how r u doing?

20. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Thanks... I'm sorry too. Very disappointed.