NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I won't even lie, I totally misread that one. Who knew that San Fran would suddenly decide to play a complete game instead of just one half? Not me, that's for damn sure :smt048

The flukes are what make the season interesting. If you'd have told me two weeks ago that Tampa Bay would knock off Pittsburgh I would have laughed out loud!

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dude... do you not remember us predicting TB?? :cool:

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Not when you play in pay fantasy leagues lol

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Now if you'd had told me that Brady would have been benched, I would have laughed out loud.

I'm still laughing.... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Twitter Responds To Tom Brady Getting Benched

So, what happens when the NFL’s golden child with model good looks and the super model wife gets benched on national television?

Well, naturally, Twitter goes nuts.

Here are the top Tweets regarding Brady’s less than stellar performance.

"You almost feel sorry for Tom Brady, right?" - Ray Lewis

(@SportsCenter) September 30, 2014

If Bill Belichick can pull Tom Brady from a game, Rex Ryan can bench Geno Smith.

NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 30, 2014

Tom Brady is softer than a down comforter.

Colin Cowherd (@ESPN_Colin) September 30, 2014

Uh this might be fighting words but the Patriots backup QB might be dreamier than Tom Brady.

Jeff Wild (@jiffywild) September 30, 2014

Gisele is getting ready to abuse Tom Brady after this performance vine.co/v/Omzierev3dx

NFL Retweet (@NFLRT) September 30, 2014

Tom Brady just wants to get home, open a bottle of chardonnay and fall asleep while watching Downton Abbey.

The Fake ESPN (@TheFakeESPN) September 30, 2014

I prefer the old Tom Brady, who provoked lust in the women and loathing among the men. Hopefully we get back to this.

Terry M. Corcoran (@CorcoranNYC) September 30, 2014

Will trade Uggs for points

Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) September 30, 2014

Tom Brady's got that "dad forgot to pick me up after school even though it's his weekend" face right now.

Kyle Ayers (@kyleayers) September 30, 2014

Kirk Cousins on Tom Brady http://t.co/Ie7k4Njo4Y

chad dukes (@chaddukes) September 30, 2014

If it weren't for the chin dimple, I'd mistake Tom Brady for Kyle Orton tonight.

Pat Forde (@YahooForde) September 30, 2014

Tom Brady looks like he watched the Michigan game. #MNF

Alan Lee (@AlanLLee) September 30, 2014

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/30/twitter-responds-to-tom-brady-getting-benched/

5. Since1980

I only said that they were the most beatable lol. Didn't think that it would actually happen. But you did call that one. I have to give you credit for that!

I don't do that so I can just sit back and drink and work on my beer gut. I can just sit back and enjoy the Any Given Sunday/Monday/Thursday appeal of the NFL for what it is :)

6. Since1980

:smt043:smt043:smt043

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So what am I now.. 2 for 2, huh. :cool:

This post all day. Best way to watch FOOTBALL!! :smt023

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Nope. The best way is with money on the line!!!!! Lol. I'm not in any leagues, I bet head to head. It's all in fun not for a income to support life.

9. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

So true!

These are hilarious! Thanks for sharing them. I needed that laugh.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My friend bets on games, and the times I do watch with him, he's swearing and slamming doors when his teams are losing. [​IMG]

No fun. I'm a loyal Birds gal... can neva root for another team, unless they play against Dallas! :cool:

11. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I see ya!! Birds going down!! Lol

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is so cool

Map shows the most popular NFL team by county according to Facebook

[​IMG]

September 2014

The Seattle Seahawks may have defeated the Denver Broncos in this year's Super Bowl, but when it comes to football in America, it seems that it is the Dallas Cowboys that truly reign supreme. [​IMG]

This according to the 2014 NFL American fandom map, just released by Facebook, which shows every American county’s favorite professional football team, as determined by the NFL team that Facebook users have ‘liked’ the most.

And like all athletic events, this one has a big loser too, with the New York Jets failing to be the most popular team in any county in the country.

Most of the map is no surprise at all though, with the New England Patriots locking up almost every county from Connecticut through Maine; the New Orleans Saints claiming the top spot throughout Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama; and the Broncos controlling a large portion of middle America.

It is the Cowboys, however, who are by far the biggest team in the country, with large chunks of fans not only in Texas, but also Nevada, Virginia, Oregon, and Idaho.

The San Francisco 49ers have a pretty strong reach too, as the most popular team in Hawaii, as well as northern California.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Philadelphia Eagles did not manage to get much love at all, with almost every county in their home state backing the Pittsburgh Steelers. [​IMG]

But even the Eagles managed to lock up southeastern Pennsylvania and parts of New Jersey, whereas the Jets got trounced in New York by Giants fans.

In fact, of the 32 professional teams in the NFL, they are the only one who did not manage to secure at least one county.

Seems like that Giants-Jets rivalry may be a little bit more one-sided than some would like to admit.

--------------------

Hmmm, IDK, but the Broncos fans seem to cover a lot of real-estate, more than Dallas, lol.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wanna bet? ;)

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

It's all on you!!! Lmao

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, did you just punk out on me?

So you're a Cowboys fan, I take it..? :cool:

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Born and raised in the big D!!! And me, punk out,,, fuck no!! Lol

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well this just got more interesting. I never knew.

No more love for the Stizz.

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Yes it did. Bliss is the enemy now. Lmao

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]