Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Um, didn't realize it was small enough to be covered up by your hand. Hmmm.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh boy someone's salty lmao

3. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Lol.

4. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh

[​IMG]

Oh snap!! Rita went there!

5. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

but true ... one small palm??????

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Been working out with my boy. Think my back and shoulders have seen the most progress. Trying to get some muscle before I move back to Cali. Been helping my boy with his run. Paced him on his pt test today and he ran about a minute faster than his last test.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. suzieb

suzieb New Member

God I love this dude :p

Right, I'm going to start posting here, because I have recently gained like six pounds, and I need to get my full focus back.
    I know I know, six pounds really is nothing but I have to be really careful with my food issues. Exercising is the ''easy'' part for me lol.
    Yesterday I did an hour's kettlebell class, and wow its intense, but I love it! I only use a four pound weight at the moment because I've only been to three classes and I don't want to push my luck and injure myself, I can deal with bigger weights, its just that a lot of the class involves swinging your arms etc, and I already have an old arm injury that I really do not want to set off again! Slow and steady wins the race and all that...
    Plus on Monday and Tuesday I did a 45 minute and 60 minute cycle respectively.
    Today I have done a thirty minute ''kickbox bootcamp'' dvd, that includes both a bit of cardio and upper and lower body work with dumbbells. Plus I am cycling to work in like an hour, and its a forty five minute round trip. I don't just amble along, I put some effort in, and there are few pretty steep hills along the way.
    Tomorrow I think I will dust off another old dvd that I used to love a few months back when I was last ''in the zone'', its another kickbox themed one (I really love those ones), and its 45 minutes, again of a mixture of cardio and strength.
    Then we will see how I feel Friday haha, but I again have my cycle, and I am pretty sure I will do todays workout again then.
    If I can get the working out back on track, I can then feel better about myself and get the eating back into order, as it doesn't matter how much exercise you are doing if you are eating like a pig!

10. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

I'm typically the same way. If I'm not working out, I'm also not eating healthy lol. When I start working out again, eating healthy also comes naturally.

11. suzieb

suzieb New Member

yes, I mean I can't feel good about working my ass off then want to go eat an entire pack of doughnuts! I mean, lol, I don't do that anyway, but I totally feel like it sometimes :p
    At the moment with eating, I am concentrating on still eating the same amount, just better things, less junk and sweet crap, which is my downfall most of the time. I do a lot of mindless eating, never eating a whole lot of one thing, but just picking constantly.
    Doesn't help that I am with a big man that is more than happy for me to have meat on my bones, and he's a damned good cook! Damn him, yeah, can't be my fault, blame the man, cos he aint here to defend himself :).
    Really do feel good about the last couple of days working out, I feel I'm back on that wagon.

12. 4north1side2

Ran 7.17 miles in an hour today. 5 miles in 37:30 8.0mph pace. Running has definitely gotten easier since last month. Hopefully I can do a 5:30 mile this month. Weight 204lbs... I somehow managed to meet my goal weigh 200lbs and weighted like 198lbs or 199lbs but looked pretty damn skinny. Hated the look, look much better where I'm at now.

13. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

I kinda fell of a little as ive been in Dallas for work and as a result I haven't been on here either. Getting back on the grind hard now so put some work in to see where we stand and will back testing again right around Easter.

The pro's do reps of 225 we figured why not. short vid

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt118 *swoons*

15. 4north1side2

*Daps*

Your max is around 400lbs.

16. suzieb

suzieb New Member

I tried running a couple of times, but I don't know, even though I liked how it made me feel, I just couldn't seem to make it a habit, but I think I do enough for an old lady haha.

Pretty much very similar to last week.
    Monday - 40 mins cycling, 20 mins kickbox bootcamp dvd
    Tuesday - 60 mins cycling, 50 mins kettlebell class
    Wednesday - 40 mins cycling, 40 mins kickbox bootcamp dvd (its a workout in ten minute slots, so sometimes I only do two slots, sometimes three, sometimes four, depending on time and if I can be bothered lol, but I always put the same effort in)
    Thursday - 20 mins cardio kick dvd
    Tomorrow - 40 mins cycling, 30 mins kickbox bootcamp - thats the plan anyway lol, see how I feel!

I love those dvd's as they are cardio and strength combined, and I really feel better doing both.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Good lord baby! :smt060:smt060 Sexy as always, definitely great motivation! I adore you love :smt058

*those accents btw...you know I love it! Whew!* :smt118

18. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

Appreciate, I've got a lot of catching up to do because even though I put up 20, my brother went right after me and put up 30. So I'm really going to work at it to try and close that gap. My goal is to be able to do sets of 6 with 405

19. free816

free816 New Member

Schedule changed at work threw my body way off, took the week off decided to go on a run and a mile and 1/2 in damn shin splints.
    Will lift after work 2 or 3 days a week after work, will run twice a week on my hour lunch as still hoop a nite or 2 with the young kids, kid crossed me over the other day ( years ago would have bothered the hell out of me) he isn't even 20 he is suppose to kill me I got the business in the gym about it holding my pride told his ass I'm burning calories you killing me is fine lol
    My glory days are long gone the bounce left when Clinton left office, my son thinks it's me talking trash till he hears it from others lol,
    I still announce walking in the gym tho lol

20. 4north1side2

Haha, I feel you. That's why I keep my ass in the gym because I can't be letting these youngbucks embarrass me. My 7 year old is pretty fast already, soon enough he'll be outrunning me.

Progress: 206.2lbs. The scale refuses to go below fucking 200lbs. It's kind of frustrating because I'm hitting the gym pretty hard and tearing up the track but the scale is going up.