Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. free816

free816 New Member

Impressive north, by spring have a goal to run some local 5k want to finish around 22 mins, tdk if you see a 200 plus man able to do 10 real pull ups that's impressive let alone 20

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not happening. That's lightening quick.

The fastest I've done a 5k is about 24:40. I wish you the best of success with yur goal. I would like to hit 22 mins as well but that's going to be tough. On one hand I'm very happy to achieve these goals at 209lbs but the other hand it's time to get cut the fuck up. Thanks free :freehug:

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'll see if I can post a vid for you because I'm over 200 lbs and can do ten

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol i know right

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

haha I can do zero :)

But I can do cartwheels and baby drops... Lol

6. 4north1side2

Videos or lies.

7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

ha. Yeah, might do that just for you... I performed a few tricks a few weeks ago, actually. Still got it!

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Can you jump through the hoop to get that bone

9. The Dark King

Unless he's doing barstarz shit

10. 4north1side2

What happened?

11. The Dark King

I forgot. Today is weights but tomorrow is callis. I'll see if someone is willing to record it for me. Pull ups or chin ups or does it matter

12. 4north1side2

Pull ups, not chin ups. Chin ups are for females, no kipping either. Also it's pretty easy to record yourself on your phone no excuses.

13. The Dark King

Like I said I forgot fam lol

14. free816

free816 New Member

Wide grip as well lol still waiting

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm far from 200lbs, but I'd be happy if I could do 1! My legs are strong as hell, but I have practically zero upper body strength. Hmm...maybe something I should work on for '14 :cool:

16. 4north1side2

Yep TDK the ball is in your hand. Wasn't feeling it today and managed 12. FML

17. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Same here.
    I'm doing the chest press at the gym and I can finally do some push ups, but pull ups? Um...no :(

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Push ups, I can do a few, but when I grab the pull up bar I just hang there lol. Smh, maybe one of these days that will change :)

19. The Dark King

So then there's no need for me to do it. You proved a dude over 200 can do ten or more

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I can do pushups until the cows come home, it just take a bit of practice... Start on your knees, and wider arm stance, aim for 10, take a break if you need, then do that every day and clock yourself. You will see that you will be able to do them straight through in less time than you think. Then increase that number, narrow the arm stance til hands are directly under your shoulders and stop doing them on your knees. No point in trying to do pull ups until you can do a good number of push ups imo.
    I could do 10 pull ups somewhat easily before I fell off the work out wagon late November. But I'm back on track and will re build my strength to do that again.

He didn't prove it though. Just sayin;) vid!