Would you date a smoker?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by archangel, Jun 13, 2013.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

well would you?

this was brought on because someone sent me a wink online and I think she is fine(PH.D, likes star wars, anime/manga) but she smokes and I really really like oxygen. lol

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

No.

3. archangel

short and to the point!

I'll probably not send anything back.

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

If she gives you a blowjob, you might experience some nicotine fumes coming out of the testicle sack pores.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Sure can, I just dont like folks who smoke in the house and the car.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nope.

7. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Yep, she gets more points if she smokes cigars she rolled herself.

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Blow one. Lol

9. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Done it before,didn't like it sooooo much ,however I can compromise on this aspect,as long as he is

1)Not a chain smoker
    2)Somewhat considerate about me and smokes with a window open or on the balcony

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

11. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Lol. And to the question. No!

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Back in the 1970's, I remember looking at TV Guide. I remember the ads for Virginia Slims cigarettes. In each ad, it showed, while being satirical and set early in the 20th century, what happens to women if they ever smoked in a man's presence(what happens is not very nice). The ads always show the present day situation and every then say,"You've come a long way, baby." I am not a smoker. I don't like the smoke. So, to answer the question, it is NO.

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

14. suzieb

suzieb New Member

thats right on the top of my no-no's after a nine year relationship with an extremely heavy smoker, plus giving up myself six years ago. Actually, it isn't really anything to do with me giving up, it doesn't bother me at all, I've never had any cravings or anything since then, but its completely down to my ex smokey-joe. Put me off for life!!

15. buglerroller

yall killin me.

i think its funny how this topic is ok and people can voice their opinions about not wanting to date a smoker and no one gives anyone any lip about it. let someone make a thread about "would you date a fat person" or "would you date someone with kids" and everyone would have a heart attack. smdh.

[​IMG]

16. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Well I'm a smoker, so yes I would date a smoker, be a hypocrite if I didn't.

To be honest non smokers put me off, as I really can't stand the whole.... cough..... cough do you think you could put that out?
    Uhmm...... no I can't.

Dated plenty of non smokers who think they can "change" you or whinge about it, don't date me I'm cool with that.:smt109

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Dating a smoker is different than dating someone with kids. There is nothing good about smoking: It's damaging to your health, it stinks up everything & it's expensive. I will agree that obesity is similar to smoking. And plenty of people have already voiced their opinion about fat people.

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

To me, cigarette smoking is in a category of its own because YOUR smoking can impact MY health, or that of my children. I wouldn't date anyone whose unhealthy habits directly affect my health. Dating an overweight man doesn't make me fat, but being exposed to second hand smoke can cause cancer in me...that's not a risk I'm willing to take.

19. archangel

Couldn't say it better myself!

20. buglerroller

so then you are saying you wouldn't mind dating someone who drinks alcohol? since it doesn't impact your health or that of your children its ok. in a nut shell your saying you would date an alcoholic that wakes up and has a shot and has a shot of alcohol every few hours.

just making sure i'm understanding the logic here.

so your significant other gets cancer and smoking medicinal herbs helps their pain and is fighting hard to the cancer, you wouldn't date them anymore. got it!

for the record the OP said smoking, not smoking what... take it none of yall would go to a hookah bar or even date someone who does. got it!

no scotch and cigars for anyone your dating.. got it!