White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

No. I'm a gentleman first and foremost so I tend to show a little patience. Now once we get intimate and grow to know one another, she would then realize that my foot massages are legendary and well worth the wait.

We've been waiting for you to post a foot pic for the longest. How long you gonna hold-out on us? lol :p

Str8 up fiyahh my dude. Keep em' coming.:smt045

2. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

^^^^ Thanks for your response Tony.
    I have had this happen indeed Unique, on a first date and similar online as well. I love a good foot massage but wondered who else lets their fetish out so soon....

I did ask the gentleman what his favourite part of a female body was.... I guess he answered very honestly..

3. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

LMAO. I think this guy broke the record for letting his fetish be known so soon.

[YOUTUBE]hEUiCD3rDto[/YOUTUBE]

4. Black DeNiro

5. Black DeNiro

6. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

Hillarious...he made himself look like a prevert as Archie bunker says...lol.Them toes were pretty through.

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ready for a night out.... :p

8. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Not exactly a foot fetish freak but you have some nice feet.;)

9. chocolatecream4u

:smt038It's gonna be a beautiful night for the foot freak,Indeed those toes are pretty!!:prayer:Thank you!

10. chocolatecream4u

Pretty toes! That's what's up

11. chocolatecream4u

You gotta love it!!

[​IMG]

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

WOWZAS - those toes are diamonds. Mr TCFG ;) is one lucky guy tonight....

13. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Yes, they are and he is!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Thank you TCFG.

Rep added.:smt023

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thanks! :p

You are very welcome cc....know you love it!!!

You are too funny my BBF....I'm the lucky one, I have wonderful forum friends who appreciate this.... ;)

Thank you kind sir....and....well, you know!!!Thank you!!! :)

Thank you Mr.Soprano...you are too kind! Thanks for the rep....anytime!!! :):p

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Of the foot men I've gone out with, I only had one ask to massage my feet on the first date. He spent the rest of the date pouting after I told him no. lol

Evidently the creepy ones do.

BTW, pretty tootsies Tarshi, Unique, & TCFG! :D

17. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

No to both questions for me. My foot fetish is mainly a visual appeal. Something I like seeing, like a hair style, a nice manicure or certain clothing. I can understand complimenting or asking a woman if she has a pedicure in those situations, but I wouldn't say or ask anything else. My personal feeling is that women with pedicures seem to be more attentive to little details and comfortable being feminine. Now, I would find it sexy for a woman with nice feet to use them as a method of flirting or a sexual tease, but the surprise of being touched that way would be more of a turn on than asking for it. I like this thread because women just acknowledge that we like the look of feet without saying we're silly for liking them. After a relationship progressed to intimacy, kissing feet and toes would be like kissing a few other "parts" of a woman's body, but that's a long way from greeting someone just after they log in or a first date.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20. jazzyocho

jazzyocho New Member

red high heels

I feel I get the most looks with open red high heel open toe shoes