White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I have done mine juust like this! ^^ Can't wait for spring! Going back to having fun with my tootsies. :p

This is them now....brrr

[​IMG]

4. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

A question for the feet men of the forum.

Do all feet men ask to massage their dates feet on the first date?

5. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Happened to you CB? Interesting question.
    You mind if I add mine to yours?

Do all feet men start an online conversation with talking about your feet?
    I had a guy who told me in his first email how he would love to fall asleep sucking on my toes.....freaked me out a little.

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Lol now that's an introduction

7. Unique4ever

I know right?
    I was like wtf dude, you don't even know what my feet look like.
    I couldn't help it and told him that I might have lots of callus and he just doesn't know.....LOL

8. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

For a man to bring up any sexual fetish on a first date is a Big Red Flag.

Usually he ain't playing with a full deck.

If a guy has a kink, normally he would not bring it up long after you two have had sex and are comfortable with each other mentally and physically.

Some dudes are slick and smooth and will bring it up innuendo or thru slight humorous hints to feel you out.

With me, its about 6 months before I expose the kinky side. My wife had 46DD boobs when I met her, but it had been close to 6 months before I let her in I was a boob fiend. She is now a 46DDD!:smt055

9. Unique4ever

Exactly.

Wow....that is a lot to play with :D

10. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    :smt026I wanna see:smt026Please!!:smt026

11. chocolatecream4u

:smt023Yes That's a creep.. indeed a red flag!! if a guy come straight out talking fetishes you have to ease into that kinky shit slowly with some women but yeah i agree wait a minute before exposing certain fetishes.

12. chocolatecream4u

:smt045

13. chocolatecream4u

It depends on the situation if we are in a relaxing type situation she props her pretty feet up (gotta have pretty feet through lol)..then yeah i will..so far as asking NO for the most part my dates rarely know about my fetish with pretty feet.

14. chocolatecream4u

[​IMG] Pretty feet like this he couldn't help himself...But he sounds kinda creepy... when i was online dating i would get to know her first chat little bit and gently ask the question do she like get pedicures.To start a conversation on her feet. That's a No No.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  15. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

No !......Not if they are wise and mature with any tact.....But sexy womens feet are a very strong sexual component for footmen and we, like other men can easily succumb to our own fleshly desires and make an ass of our selves on a first date.......Fortunately white women are a special breed of understanding females and are unsurpassed in satisfying the whims of men they find attractive...and so they will often-time play along in their sexy role and let us have our way in the spirit of cooperation.......

16. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I don't have a foot fetish but a woman with nice feet says alot about her.She obviously cares about herself to keep her feet looking good.

17. chocolatecream4u

YEAH YOU GOT IT BRO

:smt045:smt045:smt045:smt045:smt045 [​IMG]:smt045:smt045:smt045:smt045:smt045

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  18. chocolatecream4u

19. chocolatecream4u

20. chocolatecream4u